3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Int0xicate 11.01.20 01:06 pm

Why all play by stealth? (Dishonored)

Heard a lot about this game and just recently went completely. Have read various reviews and forums, so all the reason for stealth play. Anybody see someone come through with the genocide of all living things?
I started playing and I immediately was a challenge all put to sleep and choke. For example, the same Deus Ex: HR I would play the game by stealth and there it was very exciting, well, the game is somehow motivated by something... Then I stealth in the background and not lures, and all because:

1. In the game most skills and weapons designed for killing. As I understand it, for besubmitting passing there is only a choke and a crossbow with sleeping pills. Ah, Yes, and stunned to hide, to be devoured... then the meaning of these abilities and heaps of weapons, if only to choke and put to sleep?
2. The game is terribly easy. Even on the highest difficulty enemies crumble in the dash. Corny even do not have to hide. Ammunition, potions, food levels in abundance. Yes, even banal, can tap water to drink. The only significant threat is those robots with the Archer and guard towers.
In General, the complexity of the game does not motivate extinguished from each bunch in the game.
3. Chaos. At first I thought he was somehow fundamentally will change the next levels. All I noticed is a deterioration in the weather, "bad" ending and... everything? The mourners and rats on me, not so much how much stealth passing I don't know, but when I pass I don't have any trouble at all. Rats to throw all sorts of bottles or chopped by the blade, and placelike threats do not represent.
Something about the dialogues mentioned, but I stealth is not passed and how they change when chaos I don't know. Some contempt for Corvo I had not noticed from PS.
Killed absolutely everyone, even civilians. At the end of all the loyalists, who can also killed.

I think that if you were playing stealth, you have lost a lot. In some reviews on this game indicate that there is no balance between action and stealth, that is, the first option is more variable.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revan Reborn 11.01.20

Nonsense. If you kill everyone left and right, I do not see interest. If to kill it by stealth, not stupid sword waving, because playing stealth, you can choose a different path. I passed the game 15 times passing in different ways for fun, and you stupidly ran killing all and in the end lost a lot XA.

I
Int0xicate 11.01.20

Revan Reborn
Stealth kill the first few levels. Then I realized all the charm of the AI of this game and have started to openly hack.
The game clearly lacks of difficulty and good AI, and feeling like Rambo, even to kill in stealth reluctance.
For example, in Hitman blood money on the level to put all of firearms, but it's pretty difficult, but the complexity and interest. There is the game itself comes to stealth. And special nerds all NPCs noose strangled. Here's something similar in this game lacking.

B
Bupycop 11.01.20

Int0xicate
Well, go right to collect all the money and not to catch the eye and no one to choke, there's your challenge. Even in the game, the main message is that Corvo himself is elusive and if you don't glow, in fact it's just a rumor, about that he escaped from prison and is walking and revenge under the cover of darkness... All the strange question why in a game about stealth, most prefer stealth to pass... Because of the games emphasis on stealth, not so much, but shooters where you are in the role of Rambo, abound.

I
Int0xicate 11.01.20

Bupycop wrote:
Well, go right to collect all the money and not to catch the eye and no one to choke, there's your challenge.
That's interesting already.

Q
QUlCK 11.01.20

Int0xicate
Personally I am a big fun got a passing game, virtually no touching. No need to worry about the corpses and neutralized rat no need to hide :)

G
GhostKenneth 11.01.20

Yes, because that's more interesting. To kill all is also interesting, but not so. like on the stealth.