3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Copeco 11.01.20 01:07 pm

Lost skins (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In General, this problem killed and refreshed the legendary bear, on the way back stopped to help the traveler, and I legnala in the face by his horse. Died. Where is this skin take who knows? Some kind of tooltip, but did not.
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dayte vstavit pyat kopeek 11.01.20

Copeco
yeah,the game really non-linear...

M
Maxim3337 11.01.20

A similar situation happened who knows of podskazite pliz

I
Ioannn 11.01.20

Copeco
on the way back stopped to help the traveler, and I legnala in the face by his horse. Died.
So do people then good, yeah)))?!

M
MoDer2k 11.01.20

Copeco
In another topic wrote. Briefly, a legendary skin is of little value when selling the hunter she turns into a few dollars and a few skins of excellent quality for crafting. Lost the skin is bad, but not irreparable

N
No more drugs... 11.01.20

I am also the first legendary skin didn't take to destination))) it all looks alike))

m
mavlan 11.01.20

I see a very spoiled, just thought that theme a little about that, and here's just a bear skin...

m
m1trofan 11.01.20

If you lose the skin - nothing. The killing continues, I Hope with this skin remain, that's only financially, you now will not see and will not sell.

v
vitalik2187836 11.01.20

And it can in some crafts to use?
Here's your bonus question: the legendary carcass of the animal can be useful? What you can do with it?

N
NikBell_97 11.01.20

vitalik2187836
After the murder of the legendary animal, you can craft clothing from a hunter (the icon with the paw on the map).
You can also sell him the skin if you want. But you can not do anything but a couple of tens of dollars not lose.
The small carcass of a beaver I'm in the camp was taken. With a major won't do anything.

T
Tanc2021 11.01.20

I had to buy the shoes new iPhone then it would have been in place

S
ScarletWanderer 29.10.20

Copeco
losing skins is bad. But it is saved for crafting. That is, the sale is no longer suitable, but if you need it for crafting it will appear from the air.

A
Alexander3874 09.10.22

Hello guys. Please tell me what the hell. Let's say I killed a legendary animal after which I refreshed it and always writes that you cannot take all the parts of this animal as there is not enough space ... This happens with the killing of large animals for example: Bison, bear, alligator. And it’s also normal when, after refreshing, the icon of the legendary animal remains on the map, well, as if he didn’t take everything .. Please tell me