3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RusRocket 11.01.20 01:07 pm

To snatch a weapon (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Welcome!
in the quest, with photos came to Emmett Grainger. when starts the duel cannot draw his weapon. How to catch that in time? One R2 button is active, but can do nothing except filling out the scale. Or I that blunt?
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
RusRocket 11.01.20

How??How to do it? Not out to snatch during a duel in any way!

F
Faust_58 11.01.20

RusRocket
Click R2 do not end up in sex force,thus slowing down the scale will be filled, and will have time to get a gun and shoot

s
skotchick 11.01.20

RusRocket
Gently press r2 , after filling the scale to re-press r2.

R
RusRocket 11.01.20

Can I have your controller is not right...or hands) But the response to pressing R2 I either PRESSED or unpressed. the strength or smoothness is not affected.

R
RusRocket 11.01.20

The problem was in the controller partially solved the parsing and rubbing alcohol contact under the button. Now snatching works, but it is necessary to press venerating)

r
ryhor13 11.01.20

and how do you find these people in the photos??

F
Faust_58 11.01.20

Gregory Dubrovin
On the map marked with a white halo. Only this would have every photo issued by you to view in hand

r
ryhor13 11.01.20

Faust_58
thank you

I
Ioannn 11.01.20

RusRocket
And you've got a gamepad v1 or v2?

R
RusRocket 11.01.20

Ioannn
First. And only with the purchase of the console 3 years ago

I
Ioannn 11.01.20

RusRocket
Most likely the problem. Because in v1 there the sensitivity is not adjustable on the trigger. I have the same crap was with DualShock the first version in Finalke the latest (at the Chocobo could not quickly drive the car not gaining speed). I bought a v2, all the rules become!

l
lancxpr 11.01.20

Ioannn
Yes they are the same 1 and 2 version. just either buggy or villages joystick

I
Ioannn 11.01.20

lancxpr
No, not the same. I have a new (almost) was DualShock v.1. On the ground lacked sensitivity (something like this). Honor, Google, this problem in finalke was popular, the topic is slizali up and down.

T
Tanc2021 11.01.20

and even gamepads for their games now to sell to us will ) tin what :)