3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamosha 11.01.20 01:07 pm

Razer Blackwidow v2 Problem

Hello, I want to tell about a very unpleasant situation, and it is almost all owners of new BlackWidow Chroma v2. The problem is the bug of the backlight, namely, it will flexit as stroboscop, and then happen baguette keys on the num pad, namely 025689/* , rarely are other keys.It is treated on and off the keyboard or reboot the computer, so you can wait 10 minutes and it may take all, but not always. An example can be seen in this video
Contacting the shop I replaced the keyboard with another saying that it is a warranty case and the keyboard I found the same problem.
I contacted the official razer support they advised me to change the keyboard to another again, which I did, and found again the same problem.
Create a theme on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/razer/comments/621bnv/razer_..
and climb on foreign forums, I was convinced that very many, and as some say that everyone who bought this keyboard have this problem.
Purely do not advise You to purchase this keyboard, because the money is not returned, stuffed among the replacements, keyboard on tighter. For the third time, it is clear that this is a problem in all keyboards, then Razer just keep quiet, if not difficult to support the topic on Reddite, many people with these new keyboards have the same problem, but Razer just do not care. Writing in Russian Razer I got the original answer - that we don't sell them in Russia, I can't help You, that is, if you have official products from Razer - well, OK, send it to the service center again and get a replacement!
Spoiler
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mamosha 11.01.20

A month later the patience of rudeness from officials from Razer (boorish correspondence, which by the way sent to Razer USA with the request to punish the employees, where I received a positive response and a request to send me proof in form of screenshots, if any (what is done)) still got the answer and the solution to your problem.
СпойлерHello Mamosha,
Thanks for your reply. We have just released a firmware update for the V2 Blackwidow Keyboard and this fixes the problem with the random keypad lighting issues on the keyboard, please do download the link below to proceed with firmware update :
http://rzr.to/yrGvt
Please do let us know.
Thank you and have a nice day ahead.
So if someone bought a keyboard and had the same problem. please.
Unfortunately an adequate response I got was when I handed over my nerves, after a week of correspondence with the Razer EU and after this message
Спойлер1. Please read my messages. I gave you link for my video with this bug before!
2. Many people have same problem with BWv2 So I dont believe in that your support doesnt know anything about this problem
3. I want to have answer about this problem! Please, Dont reditect me to the technical support because they redirect me to your support again it look like a circle of hell. I write to your support team about 1 mounth. I made threads at razer at razer insider, reddit etc. and there many people wrote about same problem. Your support guys always answer that please write to the support and people wrtitting to you, but you dont gave answers. I WASTE MY TIME AND NERVOUS! I BOUGHT THIS KEYBOARD FOR 200 DOLLARS in my country average salary is 100! PLEASE HELP and TAKE ACTIONS give me some information about is that hardware or software!?
Basically want to say the keyboard is the best in its price category. So I wanted to solve this problem, but who will buy a Razer product know support especially our just disgusting, get ready for rudeness!

i
icebond 11.01.20

just recently bought the same keyboard and was faced with a similar problem only the keys 025689/* and added the lettering. Several times there was a bug with the button of A/f when playing on those keys, and they are most popular in almost all games WASD now the button is stuck and unstuck after only a few taps. Personally, my opinion for the money this keyboard needs to be just perfect without these stocks. And wanted to ask whether your problem this firmware?

M
Mamosha 11.01.20

icebond
Yes, I firmware helped, the link to throw on my youtube videos. Try, but what about the buttons nothing can't say, I'm doing great already. If you do not take these pleasant incidents with her, it's the best and most comfortable keyboard on the market. The pillow on magneto not replace

N
Nymphesta 11.01.20

Hi all. Recently bought a Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2. The problem is when I go to the Synapse program and try to change the lighting, choose the color, rhythm, etc., click apply nothing happens. Then reboot PC and voila! The style varies BUT the standard shades, customize your color possible! If you apply the flame effect, after you restart PC, the animate flame for 2-3 minutes and then becomes static! What to do, I'll never know. Tried to put instead of the Synapse 3, an older version of Synapse, the same...

M
MagicHero 11.01.20

Mamosha
Mamosha wrote:
Basically want to say the keyboard is the best in its price category.
Hamsters are milked but they continue to be carried out ))) Saw the video where that same keyboard as the riser but the other firm has not been the shortcomings of glance, lights were colored, was stand under the wrist and cost at times, it is much cheaper. But hamsters are continue to be conducted in the advertising )))

g
grafonoman 11.01.20

MagicHero
please be more specific...what this video, what brand, what price?

b
bloomm 11.01.20

Mamosha
Maybe it is a problem of the software and not the keyboard ? There like drivers ? to roll back you can.
Even I have point lights 12 thousand for such misery only because of the mechanics and RGB.

M
MagicHero 11.01.20

grafonoman
Seen for a long time, I do not remember. Also often read that Bishkek from the riser in a couple of years start any problems with buttons some with optics. But what there is actually to break down?

F
Fedor Pochka 11.01.20

first, I have been the same as in the video, after restarting the computer, so false start only 1 button +, after installing the firmware still remains if anyone knows how to solve it?

T
TheGreenFox 23.12.21

Download the latest keyboard firmware from the Razer website. It helped me.

A
Abbus 23.12.21

I also have an interesting story, everything was fine for about half a year, a couple of days ago the backspace decided to stupidly turn off the blue channel (RGB works on the principle of mixing 3 colors R-red G-green B-blue) and now it glows with different colors. I tried to reinstall the firewood, and just remove the device and reinstall the synapse, it does not help. When connecting to another PC and in the BIOS, the problem naturally remains. In support, they requested as much information as if they would personally come to me and fix it.
Video:

S
Salyarych 19.07.22

Hi all. I am also the owner of this BlackWidow Chroma v2 keyboard. But there are no problems with backlighting (in rare cases, the numpad layout shines in green or yellow, provided that the color is set to red). But it passes, just by pressing the button that has become a different color.

I have a problem in another. My cat jumped on the keyboard and broke a couple of buttons (along with the switch). Question - where can I order switches and buttons for replacement? Raisers send to *** explaining that they don't have keyboard parts. Maybe someone has ideas? Interested in yellow switch and buttons with English-Russian font. Maybe someone has already changed the buttons, please tell me where you can order.

Please write in a private message, as there is a bug on the PG with a notification on the forum.
PS There is no trust in Aliexpress. But if someone ordered there, please send a link to a trusted seller.