3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 11.01.20 01:08 pm

The optimization of the game (Scarface: The World Is Yours)

It though old, but trebovatelna... Who knows how to optimize the game - share their suggestions in this thread ...
43 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fleim 11.01.20

On the official website they write about the coming patch, aimed at optimizing and bug fixes, so there is, I think, to wait...
And there advise to update fire wood for zvukoveho, videos, direkth.
Another wrote:
Run - msconfig
Choose the Boot menu(Startup)
and click Disable All(cancel all)

B
BIKIHG 11.01.20

Yeah.. the Game love it where everything else.. the First patch, and russifiers, for In Eng. Version. Not very cool, subtitling, and life is good!..

G
Gr1nGo 11.01.20

If you remove the drawing, goes much faster.

R
ReDoX 11.01.20

Here is a quote from the FAQ, don't really help, but for beginners I would recommend(who knows) :

Question: Why is the game so slow, although the graphics are driven far from perfect?

Answer: This is a bug(or lazy) developers - the game is just poorly optimized.
If you want to somehow increase the game performance, try the following:
1 - Put the driver for your graphics card:
ATI Catalyst 6.7 and higher
NVIDIA - 91.31 and later
2 - put a new update Direct X, it can be found on the game disc
3 - disable all applications(antivirus, etc.)
4 - set programs, clearing memory and increasing system performance( Hare, GameGain, Free RAM, etc.)
Also take a look at this topic, where we try to optimize the game.

M
M.A.g. 11.01.20

and patch 1.02 will help?

R
ReDoX 11.01.20

Wow, don't know, the game was port from consoles, so it's unlikely they thought about optimizing the game... IMHO.

N
NForce 11.01.20

SO MY OPTIMIZATION

1.6 GHz, MSI GF 4Titanium overclocked via powerstrip (+45% capacity)
512 RAM , 8Гигов swap

1)in Addition to installing fresh wood and directics cuts off visual design Windows(ie, switch to classic view) , then in the panel control -- system, check this box for best performance
2)In the nvidia control panel to turn off AF, anti-aliasing and vertical sync., production system is set for performance

The result is 1280*1024+All on max settings - no hint on the brakes!!!

F
Fleim 11.01.20

Released the second patch for the game, look in the file archive PG.

R
ReDoX 11.01.20

Scarface: The World is Yours v1.2 EU

A
Alexeen 11.01.20

I personally did the following: installed the latest nvidia drivers 93.71, the latest DirectX from the game disc, cut off all unnecessary app from System Tray, cut off all visual effects in Windows set everything in the nvidia control panel to performance, and the game itself are all minimal, then the game goes without brakes, but you should put in the game menu at least one setting up to play is impossible! I do not know why, I have almost all games fly! Configuration computer: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz, 1536 RAM, Nvidia GeForce FX6200 256 MB. Is this game so buggy, or something I haven't done?

n
notise 11.01.20

Video card you have is just weak.

A
Alexeen 11.01.20

I thought so, and what advise to take? Someone said that the 6800 might as well be good! In General which card GeForce not the normal buggy and rabotosposobnost?

n
notise 11.01.20

Yes, the 6800 would be fine, take it, if that is not enough for more advanced models.

A
Alexeen 11.01.20

Yesterday I bought a new vadhu 6800GX 512MB, 256Bit. Should be enough for the tonsils, they say it flies even Oblivion. And operatives, he added, will now be 2GB. So zavtrashnego day I will enjoy Scarface'ohms on the more interesting chart! CHEERS MATES AS THEY SAY!

T
Tayler Derden 11.01.20

Scarface is not going to fail on ATI Radeon 9200 with 512 operatives?

R
ReDoX 11.01.20

Will. On my 9600 XT buggy. And not weak. So 800 x 600 could even slow down. Although what you have a PC on the other parameters ?

T
Tayler Derden 11.01.20

2.07 GHz

R
ReDoX 11.01.20

Well then I warn you once - will specifically slow ...

T
Tayler Derden 11.01.20

And thanks for that.

S
Sanek11111111 11.01.20

Hi all!! Guys can someone tell me Scareface hangs at the first level,and can wisenut at any time,although the game goes without brakes