3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soune 11.01.20 01:22 pm

How to buy Helix credits? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Actually interested in this issue.
When you choose a certain package in the amount of loans in the center spinning to infinity the download icon and no dialog boxes do not appear.
The helix can only be in the game to buy or what are some other ways to enlist them?
Or maybe there is a solution to this problem? By the way, using menus does not connect and Ubisoft Club, gives an error.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 11.01.20

Through the Uplay Store easy to buy if the games are bought,then the credits will buy.

-
--00--00-- 11.01.20

In the store there is even a special tab currency there and you can buy helix, but we should be careful for the Odyssey

But please don't do that especially if it's for cards orihula. I read the forums on the game and I often notice that people often buy helix for that. Yubisoft did effective monetization system and many led to the purchase of the package, no need to reward them with money enough for buy one game.

i
imitator26 11.01.20

Soune
They have now servers are acting up, may have an impact on the store.ubi

v
vstorspb 11.01.20

I bought the game, Ubisoft have thrown in Steam, Steam somehow wanted to withdraw money from my purse, although during the ACC. fixed map, we had to first transfer from card to you wallet, to pay for helix, Ubisoft was satisfied with that. Something like that.

m
maks19892008 11.01.20

It's because of third-party software, disable MSI Afterburner if you have had the same trouble.

P
ProxymaCentavra 11.01.20

the same story(