3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Termibus 11.01.20 01:22 pm

Question for Laura (Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales)

I have a few inconsistencies in the Laura of the game. Just say the game was about 80-90%(in the middle of the fifth Chapter).
So. We show Demavend, mention Foltesta, but they're already dead, isn't it? The plot of the second part, which takes place before the war with Nilfgaard. So how can they be alive? Or we have the second part of the Canon(where Jorvet?!!, the entire second Chapter to the war Kaedwen and Aedirn that didn't go anywhere)?
4 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 11.01.20

Termibus
If I understand correctly the whole story to the Witcher no Rasperia already brain breaks

A
ArsenyPestr 11.01.20

Termibus
The events of Blood Feud takes place during the book series, that is, until all three games. The war that is shown here is the Second Northern War, it was the battle of Brenna and guerrilla exploits Maui. War of the Witcher 3 is the Third Northern War, which began just after the Summer they decided Foltesta and Demavend

F
Fallen space knight 11.01.20

Termibus
The events in this game intersect with the events in the book, or rather the second war with Nilfgaard, in the third part, the beginning of the third war.

T
Termibus 11.01.20

ArsenyPestr
Sanya Zarenkov
Oh... Well then I'm sorry. Never read the books(or rather not mastered). Thanks for the clarification.