3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladlen07 11.01.20 01:22 pm

How to change the settings in the video? (Sniper: Ghost Warrior)

Guys, how to change video settings? Every time you change video settings, then asked to leave the game. When you re-enable game settings tezhi. What could it be? Tell me, please
31 Comments
Sort by:
w
windofdead 11.01.20

the same problem...anyone knows how to solve?

M
Man of crowd[Uehal v Maga 11.01.20

I do not know, I have all right the same...
Maybe the computer is weak?)

w
windofdead 11.01.20

comp kokraz good...and then,how it all relates to the power of the computer?

N
Naturalus 11.01.20

To read EPT!
---------------------
To change the settings better manually!
Notepad to open the video file.scr in the out folder in the data folder
---------------------
!Resolution(i,i) - screen Resolution
!Monitor(i) // -1 first monitor
!FSAA(i) // anti-Aliasing full-screen, 0 - disable, the higher the value, the better
!TextureQuality(s) // VeryLow, Low, High - Quality textures
!Filtering(s) // Bilinear, Trilinear, Anisotropic, AnisotropicTrilinear - Quality Filter
!Shadows(s) // Low, High,None - the Quality of the shadows
!VSync() // Enable Vertical sync
!MaterialQuality(i) // the smaller the value the greater the performance
!WaterQuality(i) // the smaller the value the greater the performance
!GrassQuality(i) // the smaller the value the greater the performance
!Fxquality's(i) // the higher the value the more graphics
!FXFadeLevel(i) // 0-4 (the lower the value the more performance)
!EnvQuality(s) // FullDynamic, RareDynamic, Static
!ShaderPath(i) // 0 - 1.1, 1 - 1.4, 2 - 2.0, 3 - 3.0, 4 - x360, 5 -4.0, 6 - ps3 is a Schrader supported by your video card,better not to touch
---------------------
AFTER EDITING THE PROPERTIES OF THE FILE PUT READ-ONLY

L
Licwidator 11.01.20

I have no video.scr

N
Naturalus 11.01.20

go into the game folder where sniper_x86.exe in a field where you can enter the copy path is \Game\out\Settings

The liquidator, this folder appears after you'd go to the game for the first time!

L
Licwidator 11.01.20

found, but to open Notepad, I can not write is not a valid Win32 application, and if you RMB no open with

M
Mr.Assassin 11.01.20

I have the same thing

M
Mr.Assassin 11.01.20

and nobody knows where the game in the registry is?

l
leh-stav 11.01.20

Licwidator Mr.Assassin launch Notepad file -- to open file type all files find the video.scr open

l
leh-stav 11.01.20

Mr.Assassin HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE--SOFTWARE--SerGEAnt's Zone Of Games--Sniper:Ghost Warrior

L
Licwidator 11.01.20

I have after editing instead of playing black screen with sound

R
RONEY_BOY 11.01.20

Play 7ke, I have in the root of the game folder there is no out nor in the Game folder or in the data folder, I searched the whole laptop was nowhere to be found where I saved the game, and where to look for video.scr ? In the register, by the way, the folder (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE--SOFTWARE--SerGEAnt's Zone Of Games--Sniper:Ghost Warrior) is not found =((( Play the pirates with the Russian text.

a
artem865 11.01.20

I found opened first notebook tab, chose file-open the file later I have a path like this D:\Мои documents\Sniper - Ghost Warrior\out\Settings ))

R
RONEY_BOY 11.01.20

I cut the thing to display the out folder in the root of the game, you need to enable the compatibility with windows XP SP3

N
Naturalus 11.01.20

I don't like 90% of users to even think neumeyut...
Compatible inappropriately included!
PS what gave us tovarish leh-stav, is the path from the pirated version license from here
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE--SOFTWARE----City Interactive Sniper:Ghost Warrior

T
TRANSPORTNEUR 11.01.20

People help problem a black screen and the sound is in the video file.scr changing resolution did not help what to do ?

z
zaraza-eto ya 11.01.20

I bought the game on the Incentive during the discounts. The default English ones. I downloaded the tracker full Rus-Yu.
File with my settings there were: C:\Users\zaraza\Documents\Sniper - Ghost Warrior\out\Settings
I did so: right-click-I have not proposed anything except TEST. I created a text Doc-t with help of BRED, Then pulled into an open Doc-t the video file.scr-appeared the above text .but without settings. I prescribed instead of (i,i) (1280,1024) and preserved immediately in the game it changes the resolution.

S
Sami4ek 11.01.20

zaraza-I
Thank you very much. Helped.

l
likha4ev 11.01.20

I don't found video.scr ((
help!