3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DannyElfman 11.01.20 01:23 pm

What a release to swing, so you can change the screen resolution? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good day. Haven't played Skyrim. Decided to wander around at your leisure, on the weekends. In the end, the whole weekend rocked different Repack, everywhere one problem - Is slapanice screen resolution by default is something like 1280x720. To play, as you understand, it is impossible to change the resolution in the launcher does not work, there is nothing else. Googled the problem,many so, but solution not found. I understand it has something to do with the latest update of the game what-if.. What version or Repack I download in order to put 1280x1024 and safely play? Vidyuhi GT730.
21 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Archer_ 11.01.20

DannyElfman
the easiest option is to buy the game no problem)
PS How was playing Skyrim and never met such problem. Most likely the problem is in the Repack.

L
Linch2000 11.01.20

DannyElfman
I played and play in the v 1.9.32.0.8 (the most common and affordable to the mod). No problems with the settings it was not. I have 1920x1080.
And that, in the launcher there are no resolution settings?
And in the file SkyrimPrefs tried to change the resolution?
Spoiler

D
DannyElfman 11.01.20

Linch2000
In the launcher my no, only 1024х720, if you change manually the game crashes at startup. The wood on video updated..

L
Linch2000 11.01.20

DannyElfman
You have a Repack? Download my version. Address threw a PM.

E
Ely Maze 11.01.20

DannyElfman
but it is better if I want to buy

problems will be less

you can buy for example in gramages

a game without add-ons 149 RUB

game add-ons 559 RUB

game version special edition 699 RUB (now at the store it is not)

I personally did bought a key for £ 149 and additions just downloaded and installed

R
Rocbomber 11.01.20

Yes you can find cheaper with additions

a
airstorm 11.01.20

DannyElfman
Download the Repack from Mechanics. There from 1400 to 1050 no problem ;)

s
saptain Morgan 11.01.20

_Archer_ ,
Ely Maze
People interested in
DannyElfman wrote:
What version or Repack I download
and you tell him:
_Archer_ wrote:
to buy the game
Ely Maze wrote:
but it is better if I want to buy
Where is the logic?

E
Ely Maze 11.01.20

сaptain Morgan
but the fact that in the future he will again have problems

for example says not esbern so I had to Repack and license no

s
saptain Morgan 11.01.20

Ely Maze
Problems and bugs in litsuhe also happen. There are many Repack without any problem. There is a Repack already built a fan-made fixes that are devoid of bugs found in litsuhah. Just read the comments under the release a particular group, to understand what problems may arise, if any arise. To pay for such zabagovannuyu game, in which after so many years there are problems even on litsuhe, it does not respect itself.

n
nordwind24 11.01.20

it's simple. shake any repak(from mehanikov at least) preferably legendary version, open the launcher, the settings in the second drop-down box put screen ratio 4:3, then the resolution in the third line, put their and voila. nice game.

n
nordwind24 11.01.20

Linch2000
he didn't change the aspect ratio, and can not find their resolution.

L
Linch2000 11.01.20

сaptain Morgan
You have a weak PC, from here and problems. I played legendary (with different modes), and SE (with different mods) and build with mods and ENB SLMP-GR 2018CE, and no glitches and bugs are not met. On your typewriter only in an Internet to go. Buy a decent gaming PC, and don't trouble us any hney.

D
DannyElfman 11.01.20

Still, it's some kind of canoe with firewood. Turns out, there 416 version already. Downloaded but be does not want, writes something about Windows, the type is not a compatible version or something. Did you get the Experience, there is the same garbage, do not want to put wood and all complains about the version of Windows.. What the hell, before calmly put the wood, no problem..

n
nordwind24 11.01.20

DannyElfman
even if you stock firewood for seven hundred and thirtieth none of the resolution issues should not be. what's your Windows?xp or what? if at least seven of Skyrim have to go like a lamb. the comp is weak, the above said, I have a General quadrics 7th year, everything on ultra and play 650я Javorina. see above my comment and do as it is written.....

D
DannyElfman 11.01.20

nordwind24
A ten from me. Troubles not with Skyrim, with the wood on vidyuhi. I removed the old, and now generally no can put any version of the pump, even earlier, says that is not compatible with Windows. SchA try updates download. I know that Skyrim is the norm, I used it already passed and played quietly.. Google suggested that the case in my old build Windows, after updating the idea is to get normal...

n
nordwind24 11.01.20

DannyElfman
Windows lizochka what? I actually how many different set of windose never in my life did not update, and the problems never been(only a license never put)) but okay, God willing everything will work out....

s
saptain Morgan 11.01.20

Linch2000
Linch2000 wrote:
You have a weak PC, from here and problems. I played legendary (with different modes), and SE (with different mods) and build with mods and ENB SLMP-GR 2018CE, and no glitches and bugs are not met. On your typewriter only in an Internet to go. Buy a decent gaming PC, and don't trouble us any hney.
What makes you think that my PC is weak? Even the configuration profile there. If you i7-7700K with 1080Ti and 16 gigs operatives typewriter, I wonder what supercomputer you?

L
Linch2000 11.01.20

сaptain Morgan
Sorry, stupid me. Of course I wrote for DannyElfman. ))))

s
saptain Morgan 11.01.20

Linch2000
Linch2000 wrote:
Sorry, stupid me. Of course I wrote for DannyElfman. ))))
:D Well, I never understood. The recipient perputal, it happens. Not scary ;) .
I once drunk mistook the PM's wife with a personal friend in an online shooter. This was a spectacle. Battle of the virtual became the real and walked around the apartment :D