3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nihiliant 17.09.19 06:19 pm

Impressions of the game (God of War 2)

How do you play?
44 Comments
Sort by:
D
DARKSIDEATH 17.09.19

Masterpiece !!!

Z
Zorran 17.09.19

but at the end of the test nerves pats specifically

U
Udalennyy 17.09.19

the second part?

Z
Zorran 17.09.19

People tell me that I started playing on hard difficulty(GOD) and died there 5-6 times in the second battle with the colossus(battle 2 platform) and I was offered kluit simplified mode(type affects the current battle) and the level of difficulty of this change? if not to protect me passage on the complexity of GOD??? and then I want to open two of the last vessel and are trying to fill the hand to TITAN to play to get them.

ATP advance.

M
MetalObsidian 17.09.19

THE GAME IS COOL. THE SECOND PART STARTS WHERE THE FIRST ENDS. KRATOS KILLED ARES AND BECAME THE GOD OF WAR. BUT AT ONE POINT, ZEUS BETRAYS HIM AND KRATOS BEGINS TO TAKE REVENGE. IN THE SECOND PART OF KRATOS TRAVELS THROUGH GREECE,COLLECTING NEW WEAPONS AND MEETS OLD ENEMIES HE KILLED IN THE FIRST PART.

And it ENDS with GoW II TOPICS.HE ACCIDENTALLY KILLS ATHENA,BUT HE WANTED TO KILL ZEUS,BUT FAILED. THEN KRATOS TEAMS UP WITH THE TITANS IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD ZEUS AND THE OTHER GODS OF OLYMPUS. THE GAME ENDS WITH THE WORDS OF KRATOS: ZEUS. YOUR SON HAS RETURN. I BRING THE DESTRUCTION OF OLYMPUS. IN THE END YOU WILL SEE THE WORDS: THE END BEGINS....

SCORE 10 POINTS. :)))))

M
MetalObsidian 17.09.19

THE GAME IS COOL. THE SECOND PART STARTS WHERE THE FIRST ENDS. KRATOS KILLED ARES AND BECAME THE GOD OF WAR. BUT AT ONE POINT, ZEUS BETRAYS HIM AND KRATOS BEGINS TO TAKE REVENGE. IN THE SECOND PART OF KRATOS TRAVELS THROUGH GREECE,COLLECTING NEW WEAPONS AND MEETS OLD ENEMIES HE KILLED IN THE FIRST PART.

And it ENDS with GoW II TOPICS.HE ACCIDENTALLY KILLS ATHENA,BUT HE WANTED TO KILL ZEUS,BUT FAILED. THEN KRATOS TEAMS UP WITH THE TITANS IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD ZEUS AND THE OTHER GODS OF OLYMPUS. THE GAME ENDS WITH THE WORDS OF KRATOS: ZEUS. YOUR SON HAS RETURN. I BRING THE DESTRUCTION OF OLYMPUS. IN THE END YOU WILL SEE THE WORDS: THE END BEGINS....

SCORE 10 POINTS. :)))))

M
MetalObsidian 17.09.19

but what else can I say about this game:it's awesome. Kratos achieved his goal,killing Ares and getting revenge for what he(Ares) put a spell on Kratos and he killed his family!!!!But he was betrayed by Zeus and Kratos began his crusade against the inhabitants of mount Olympus, and destroying all who stand in the way of Kratos!!!!but in the end he accidentally kills Athena,trying to take revenge on Zeus!!!

M
MetalObsidian 17.09.19

The second part of God of War is all nonsense,because she again came out on PS2,but I still do not understand how it was possible to achieve such graphics on this console!!!!!!From the very first frame, notice that the graphics are just great!!!!
Especially the battle with the Colossus Radostim,flying griffins and battle with Zeus himself!!!!!!Cool game 100 %!!!!!

M
MetalObsidian 17.09.19

still the most interesting thing in this game is like Kratos, Zeus was deceived,that he killed him!!!!!!But in God of War II shows how Kratos is Angry at Zeus and the other gods!!!!!!!!

M
MetalObsidian 17.09.19

THIS game is better than darksiders,prince of persia,devil may cry.............so.....................

C
Calimba 17.09.19

Mr. Forgotten, this is what Devil may cry, darksiders worse than God of war 2, Prince of persia did not speak, for not have played. Don't need it right away, tastes differ after all.

S
Stigi 17.09.19

THIS game is better than darksiders,prince of persia,devil may cry.............so.....................
I agree 100%

M
MetalObsidian 17.09.19

The second part of God of War is all nonsense,because she again came out on PS2,but I still do not understand how it was possible to achieve such graphics on this console because PS2 - as outdated platform and how you can create a sequel on this console. I kind of was lucky because I had a PS2 and I could afford to buy it to find further passage of Kratos!!!!!!From the very first frame, notice that the graphics are just great:Especially the battle with the Colossus Radostim,flying gryphons(it's all beginning), and ended the game with the words The End Begins,i.e. Late Starts,but the fact that Kratos accidentally kills Athena,trying to take revenge on Zeus,who betrayed him,but on this hike Kratos is not finished,it calls on the Titans to continue his campaign. Before dying, Athena told Kratos,they say if you kill all the gods,you destroy Olympus,but Kratos only need a Zeus to get revenge,but Zeus would send the rest of the gods to stop Kratos and he will have to kill all who stand in his way!!!!!!

PS Fans still wanted to know what the outcome of this game and been waiting for God of War III!!!!!!!!!

PS And we have waited,but on the PS3!!!!!

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 17.09.19

Old Temko see) But still say that God of War rocks. This is the biggest game on the PS2.Very interesting story,lots of blood,lots of complex tasks.... Yes, the price it not)))

C
Calimba 17.09.19

Because of this abundance so you can see how taxis...

A
AndreykoSTR 17.09.19

Very cool game!)I especially like the moments where you have quick buttons to push and there are many,and the graphics are good!)

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 17.09.19

:{

M
MetalObsidian 17.09.19

In one of mysecrets accidentally kills his best friend,when Kratos early in the game sends him to Sparta to get ready all for battle.........Kratos killed him when I walked into a dark room..........he told Kratos that Sparta destroyed:Zeus tried,he was the sole survivor,after that Kratos was still fierce as in the beginning........The Kratos has taken everything that is dear to him,now turn Kratos to take away the Gods that Kratos needed:their power and the power from Pandora's box to kill Zeus...............

P
Patrikstar666 17.09.19

good game

A
Azog 17.09.19

how to set gamepad PC?for this toy?