3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eugaliod 11.01.20 01:24 pm

Civilization VI run on DirectX 10 graphics cards (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

First you need to understand that this method enables processing of graphics in the game programmatically, so the brakes are terrible.
Again, it helped me may not help you specifically - because of some peculiarities of iron, BY, divers, etc.
First, we need to find in the Internet a program called dxcpl.exe.
Check c:\windows\system32\ maybe she's there already. If not, then Google to help you, it occurs often. Even Playground found.
Open dxcpl.exe, click Edit list... found in the game installation folder and below ...\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Base\Binaries\Win64Steam file CivilizationVI.exe click Add and OK.
Then in the main window put a check on Force WARP and also OK.
For some this is enough, but it did not help.
Found on bourgeois sites such method.
Need to find the settings file Ciwci and make some changes.
The file itself is called AppOptions.txt and it is roughly along this path:
C:\Users\%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI
You can have another look.
Further in the file AppOptions.txt looking for the following lines:
;0 : windowed, 1 : fullscreen 2 : windowed with no title bar
FullScreen 1
Set to 0 or 2
and
;Set to 1 to allow the use of software renderers such as Microsoft's WARP
AllowSWRenderer 0
put 1.
This includes software, graphics processing, giving the ability to run the game with the settings specified via dxcpl.exe and without swearing at inappropriate bidascu
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eugaliod 11.01.20

p
pool666 11.01.20

At least 5 fps issues ?

I
Ilnaz Bikkuzin 11.01.20

I have NVIDIA ® GeForce ® GT 620M DirectX: 11 support. but displays this error. I played with this PC Civilization 5 and Civilization: Beyond Earth, assassin's creed (AC): Syndicate AC: Unite such problems was not with them. Tried everything but Civilization 6 defies, even though the PC meets the minimum configurations. maybe somebody could still solve this problem???

k
kroud 11.01.20

thank you, very helpful

V
Vladimir Platonov 11.01.20

Well... now I see a black Screen.. is better.. but fuck.. why am I on the map with DX 11 can't play Civu 6 in which DX 11...
Divinity Original Sin first my brain was typing - supposedly the card does not support, wood put could stand - all gone..
XS and then already dances with a tambourine and DX 10 for the game should be in fact.. but no.. Vladimir go to hell.. that's what it says.

V
Vladimir Platonov 11.01.20

Ilnaz Bikkuzin
all the same... all that would matter, as many a 6.. neeee, SPS))

T
Temnyy Vlastelin 11.01.20

Did not help (

P
Preda1ien 11.01.20

Ilnaz Bikkuzin
Probably too late, but most likely, you have a game trying to launch embedded graph. processor (you have a 620M, and I dare say that laptop)

P
Pterodactilsaurs1209 11.01.20

Thank you

d
dinar3 14.07.20

Thank you very much, start with less fps.