3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
herdocolen 11.01.20 01:27 pm

Alas, but to be honest, a complete failure... (SoulCalibur 6)

I'll start probably from the very first that gets to say so on the eyes.
Namely the price tag. The cost of the game is positioning itself as a real triple Hey project, but let's think about what we generally pay in buying these games?
The quality and abundance of content are fundamental factors when creating this level of the game and gameplay mechanics that allow you to achieve an impressive level of replayability. In today's gaming industry, few people meet these criteria.
The Studio created the sixth part of the series soul Calibur is no exception, which is a pity. Personally, I fighting games like Tekken, UFC (i.e., 3D ) like much more than for example Street fighter or mortal Kombat. But if you compare SK with MK, we see absolute stagnation, the developers just treading water, the absolute lack of new ideas. Even graphically we won't see the evolution, on the contrary there is more degradation. You say, what about special moves, parrying, etc. (Ulta, if you will) this never happened before. But it's all just analogues of the breakers and X-ray from MK, but feature clash in slow mo, where you have to choose to kick or withdrawal from the trajectory of the enemy, such an a game of stone, scissors, something similar happened in injustice, but everything depended on a completed scale. Should pay tribute to this moment in the UK made fun. Unfortunately this is all the innovation come to an end.
Before if came out the next part in the series of the game, she was surprised to see no gameplay or its graphics. The developers had at least some conscience, we as consumers have seen the work done. For example, the developers of MK constantly experimented with his series, there were failures, but eventually they found their own unique style and it looked fresh. Yes, now they do the same thing that all successful milking contraption concept, but we still saw the restart of the game.
The sixth part of soul Calibur looks like a crude copy of itself, as if you buy another Dynasty Varriors. All the same characters, of which for fighting with the number 6 in the title is unforgivable enough, all the same techniques, only now it's okazualili. The minimum number of changes in everything, even the plot, which I think is for fighting game is not the most important decided to show again. Seriously? Why is this the 6 part? Why not remastered first? But God, the meaning of the story, he and MC is lame, most importantly his interpretation. In MK the story is decent, at the movies, and what does soul calibur? Static images and voice-over... reminiscent of what the game is asking for exactly the same money as for MK with Injustice at the time of their release. About the interpretation of the story, without comment, everything is clear.
Jamb and the scene of battles, arenas enough to swear here. And made them mediocre. However, I would like to mention kaer Morhen and his music directly to shivers, even though it does not merit the SK, but it's really made of awesome. On the background locations from the Witcher, all the others look pale, especially saddens scant musical accompaniment. In the fighting game for me is very important the steep Mouzon, and here it except the theme of Witcher no.
Quite a lot heard reviews about the flexible character editor. In fact it is only partially so. In fact, the only good side of it, is the ability to customize colors and textures. Of the clothes are in very pathetic amounts. So the editor turned out average.
I would like to address the subject of porting the game to PC. Good optimization, stable fps (considering the level of graphics with playstayshon 2 even if he was bad) and the normal connection on the Internet. I don't understand the other. You want to port the game on your computer and do not adapt keys... no, really. In the game all the buttons are displayed like a joystick from a Xbox all a priori. I personally have and DualShock and the box controller, but I was still amazed by this attitude.
So in conclusion, I would like to explain who in fact come in such a game.
If you are young and you're new to the gaming industry, the game will be open to you. It is very easy to learn. I have been through 3 fights, even having no idea what the keys are located in the blows began to make the most complex bot, though in the same injustice this is possible only after quite a long study of his character. That is, the game a low barrier to entry, so if you always avoided fighting with this to start with.
Old people this game is likely to disappoint, it's the first time you will have to keep a sense of nostalgia, but you won't spend on this game a long time, it is trite very quickly get bored because she has nothing to offer. To pay for a game that price and play it from the power for 2 hours - a dubious pleasure, and I think the most appropriate thing to do. If the game cost 500 rubles, then all it really would make sense.
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
shecter 11.01.20

herdocolen
I subscribe to every word,I want to add that when they showed the game before release,I only grafon upset,well, the hell with him,I remembered the third part of how much content there was,and thought here as well,and then street fighter 5 out.there were rumors that developed in the company compete with the developers of Tekken who better zababahat game,Tekken this time just in chips calibur smashed,they never tried the game on alpha with optimization pull.

h
herdocolen 11.01.20

dreamevil2067
Yes, bad situation, but I don't want the series soul Calibur closed)

J
Jinol 11.01.20

I wasn't disappointed in anything. The computer was made of wood and could not play in the last part. And then finally greidanus, and be happy with what is. PS: glad that there is a While, not that shit perekruchennoe instead.

m
mDie2013 11.01.20

herdocolen
Told as it is. I do after 2 hours, just tired of looking at the sparse decorations of the story, the pictures in the picture BL..!

D
DEDGAMER 11.01.20

A good game is not hacked for 4 days nowadays,I am sincerely sorry for the developers,what they expected?

e
exlubu 11.01.20

Ha also blah before each fight - that is the bottom of this series-
The game is good but blah blah blah

e
exlubu 11.01.20

DEDGAMER
hack -take dragon AG 3-the game show shvarzneger

h
herdocolen 11.01.20

DarkmanDarkman
Surprised by the people who are willing to overlook all the shortcomings due to the fact that the game just portanuli on the PC... as well as the opinion in the style of '' do Not like? Don't play! .
I share the opinions about the product that is sold for money. Given that you've hardly played in the UK, you the game has gone, because the concept did not have time to get bored. I suppose that's this series are familiar with the first part and almost all the people like me talking about the fact that the game has a ideological crisis. Such people will not by thousands of times to play the same game. For them I wrote that they should pass, for it is disappointment.
If the game was free, I would not say a word, but it's not. Moreover, they are asking serious money, which do not correspond. In the example you can put the same Injustice and MK.

i
insex 11.01.20

I agree, this is the weakest part of the series, and I played in everything from Soul Edge to Soulcalibur and the first Sonya on drimkaste, in the subsequent parts played on the pcsx2 emulator and rpcs3, not only played in 5 part, on the emulator it yet. So little solo content was not in any of the previous parts, just like if a beta version of what is dumped. One of the advantages she has only what her portanuli on a PC that's all its advantages end, and run it on any bucket, I even zooming on the full set, my computer will not even bother.

S
ScruffyCub 11.01.20

I have 4 and 5 on the PS3 and it looks better than this.

D
DarkmanDarkman 11.01.20

herdocolen
My friend, why dwell on the shortcomings and criticize, looking at the price if you can... to Download the torrent.
If she walked away from Konan, it does not mean that she rolled in crap. Again, no one is forcing you to take it for 2000P, at least in order to Try out before use, you can download it.
I don't think you will lose. (It's better than spending 2000P on something that you obviously don't like.)

h
herdocolen 11.01.20

DarkmanDarkman
Mate, you know what to download from a torrent is illegal? And in our times it is better to keep quiet about such.
When a new part in the series comes out openly weaker than the previous, it is called a slide. Or by your logic, if I barely played the first and second Mafia, then the third this is a good game?
You have to understand that this is not a developer merges the game on torrent, so it makes no trials, he just asks for the game too big money. And it's not about that for me is a huge amount. If rich people overpay for shit, it doesn't mean that they are not idiots.

D
DarkmanDarkman 11.01.20

herdocolen
Well, in General, you're right. Don't know about you, but I like this part. To play after work and school to relax, to fall.

a
aleksmenshikoff 11.01.20

Shame on you game to steal?here I do seem to have become a victim of counterfeiting windows 7 T__T

R
Richards 11.01.20

In short zatestit all the parts, since the emulator pulls, only 5 were videos but there was a common story, and everybody's got a story and a pretty good, albeit without commercials. Content same everything as the previous part, only in new opened all the things and weapons to create characters but also closed for points most of the information in the galleries, further improved the graphics, in the past almost the same content as mentioned above, arcade, training, creation of Persian, the tower\mode RPG online and realized. If you don't believe that emulsion to help you, the sound propertyval in 5 parts in the trailers but it goes, and in battle normal fps, 4 better. So when you get a chance I'll buy it, plus will deliver content in the form of the Persians, 5 the way it is possible for Ezio to fight))

x
xiao-xiao 11.01.20

I agree with the author completely. Played all the parts. In this among other things is wildly annoying visual effects and endless bright flashes from the slightest movement, which tried to close the wretched box. It can is possible as that to disconnect? To download the game from torrents, if only have someone to play with on a single monitor/TV. With bots get bored very quickly. A little save the existence of online. Their money is not worth. Room was a bit tired, I feel cheated.

F
Fokusniik77 30.03.21

herdocolenherdocolen
I play this series with soul age, and I think this part is complete shit, the most important thing that killed the game is fucking random, as far as I know, fighting game players don't like random. in general, they had to take soul caliber from the dreamcast, with all the fighting technique, update the graphics and add weapons from the soul age, but they all fucked up by removing combos and attacks (the cervantos does not have a koba ending at the bottom, etc. and so on)
and the main thing is orange strikes with beating paper scissors into a stone, nonsense is stupid and random is
shorter than the game is shit

a
alex 19061967 30.03.21

I do not know who and what infuriates and disappoints in the game, I personally liked everything in SoulCalibur 6. Great game, great graphics, music, plot, characters.
. A wonderful editor for creating your game character, many game modes, excellent optimization. Everything is there in order to play and enjoy the gameplay. What else do all the whiners and detractors of the game need? Play other games. From me game 9/10. Thank you very much to the developers for the first release of this wonderful series on PC.