3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BioWyLf312 17.09.19 06:20 pm

As to the new territory go? (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

Guys, as a new territory to go? And that monkey just pisses off the rails
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksimilian Guc 17.09.19

BioWyLf312
at the site where she is afraid sleduj more rosteniya stones, etc. and then go to white(not blue) ball and hold down the letter E

B
BioWyLf312 17.09.19

Damn, I examined the swamp, and then stupidly not allowed, but the white ball always behind, supposedly says-Hey man, you better get back

K
Killlow 17.09.19

BioWyLf312
When does fear do something. On the indicator of dopamine is a circle. I usually take two of some of the same subject and put in a pile, then take one and back in the bunch. Can you just eat. The main thing that this circle was filled, and then prompt(you will need the light to go)

L
L43n0R 17.09.19

Killlow
You can just learn something or eat something. Any positive action reduces fear and puts points on the study location. Then, when the circle at the study locations will be filled in, will appear dull range, and it will guide white highlights(XS to call white stripes a visual form the tunnel in the direction of the circle of learning locations), are included in this circle clamp a button and location studied. When the fear dissipates, all the animals run away from you.