3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norm112 11.01.20 01:28 pm

Golden revolver and Tomahawk (Red Dead Redemption 2)

And where is the promised Golden revolver and a Tomahawk, which I have earned in GTA online? Playing on the same account, psn linked to social club? Someone in the know write a review?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DushaSmile 11.01.20

In RDR Online is can be

N
Norm112 11.01.20

DushaSmile
It seems to me that they just failed to implement it. Remember Resident Evil 7 who passed the puzzle in the demo, got a coin, which immediately appeared in the beginning of the game! I just cheated and failed to implement!

D
Danil Kalitievskiy 11.01.20

Fhrby
are unable to realizovati such a simple mechanic ? no joke probably just online leave, as self-cocking revolver is quite expensive to start the game , and after an hour of looting, and he can buy

D
DEDGAMER 11.01.20

With the revolver solve the problem,and the axe is hidden in the game,you must find,is the answer support.

C
CheGevara 11.01.20

Not quite in the topic, but. Is it possible to shoot with two pistols at once?

F
FISHEREVANDS 11.01.20

Sugawara
The plot will open. We have to save from prison like Miku (don't remember the name exactly), and he'll get a second holster gives. Shoot, even with guns after that, even with a short shotgun and pistol...

M
MrSmoke67 11.01.20

Someone may have.
A stone axe can be found just above the map of Strawberry (there's also home to the legendary deer) in the center of the cross, lined with stones, among some of the buildings (by the way they can be viewed, Arthur will make the sketch in the diary).

C
CheGevara 11.01.20

FISHEREVANDS
2 the holster is already there, and I received it much earlier than the hunter, but as it is with the two pistols to shoot?

H
Heyzannn 11.01.20

When you get a second holster has an additional slot for the barrel there and choose