3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saevus 11.01.20 01:28 pm

Who knows where to BOOH Loony Park 4th armor? (Painkiller)

Found at the level Loony Park (Battle out of Hell) 3 armor - near the beginning of the level, on the ground with a hamburger in the Acid Bath. Where is the fourth I can not find. Can someone that knows tell me?
20 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bobyka 11.01.20

Look here http://painkiller-secrets.fr.st/ he has not reached Poona

d
denis-pool 11.01.20

Hirta armor at Luna Park.

Найди Броня Хитрая

Find the house that says House of Pain(House of Pain). Next, look at the screenshots. Cleverly hidden. Interesting fact: the armor can take and not avoiding the fence - in the game all items come from if you get closer to a certain distance. And this is very often used some tricky players in the cartoon( the level of Regenstein).
When I first passed this level a long time looking for her. The real secret in fact, but the secret is not the particular developers! Imagine in combat you accidentally came close to the fence and picked up the armor - you wouldn't even know where it is!

Quick question: did you collect all the stars? I just collect all stars and I'm interested to meet the same freaks.:) If Yes, then at this level there are still a few interesting places. I'll say even more: at this level there is a very serious bug, greatly complicating the collection of all items.

S
Saevus 11.01.20

Thank you all. Do not believe it - an hour ago already found the armor (after days of searching with the frenzied face and obscene accompaniment :) And that ran into her, when he took ammo for shotgun. So 5 stars in your pocket.
2 denis-pool - Yeah, collect all the stars and tablets of greed :@) What kind of bug? I do not whether the firecrackers in the beginning of the level in the left stall (which megaheels)? And interesting sights - not the space that the cliff (where the evil developers, the people do not want to start, but the people still making its way - there is almost nothing interesting)?

d
denis-pool 11.01.20

Yes, the glitch I was referring to pitardu under the stall. And you yourself found this? But how destroyed?
About interesting places: say, for starters, you have been on the bonus level?

S
Saevus 11.01.20

Destroyed her rocketlauncher. Stumbled upon by accident (thought - if there is right, then maybe left too). Bonus level so far.

d
denis-pool 11.01.20

When you go on the rollercoaster, passing one place that is very to the bonus level looks like. When you reach this level, you'll see.

S
Saevus 11.01.20

Castle in the air? Yeah, it does. But I felt around him - like nothing there... But as it had not yet been invented.

d
denis-pool 11.01.20

Well, you know everything is straight! :) I'm helpless. Hehe. I hit the lock using the PC editor PainEditor.

S
Saevus 11.01.20

Knew I would long ago in a Stone Pit (Stone Pit) took 16th sacred object. And do not even know where he is (though all the secrets have already discovered). So learn, learn and learn again (copyright V. I. Ulyanov :@)

d
denis-pool 11.01.20

In a secret cave on a wooden structure should be two cups in the corners. I the last time I passed - there was only one in one corner. Now think, where did the second go.....
In the latter field, where the secret head, one cross fell in the crack in the rocks - I never was able to take. I'll still try.

S
Saevus 11.01.20

I saw in the editor - the last Cup hanging in the sky with nothing around them. Maybe there where a teleport? Or it's very tricky to jump? The task is still the same.
As for the cross - I noticed that it crashes when it is usually suitable and it will not take. So I walked him out to the left and top jumped stronger - it came from, I'm a little stuck in the corner, but soon got out.

_
_Blacker_ 11.01.20

[quote]the Castle in the air? Yeah, it does. But I felt around him - like nothing there... But as it had not yet been invented.[/quote]
To get quite simple. Climbs to the top of the Ferris wheel, rasplachivaetsya and jump on the next balloon. With a jump in the turret and you're already in the castle. But there's nothing interesting there, unfortunately.
About the bonus level: at this location is a small clip and opisalovo, http://www.kalme.de/painkiller/index.php/content/view/52/30/
In the editor, this level is called C6L0_PCFHQ How to get there, does anyone know?
P. S. Thank you enlightened about the glitch with the firecracker, he would never have guessed...

k
katamaranchik 11.01.20

Damn,the armor all that I found.if I could only find 2 of the cartridge and destroy 2 of the object.I'll never know.where they are.

P
PainkillerDark 11.01.20

Where can't you find?

k
katamaranchik 11.01.20

All the ammunition found,1 unfound object(4 broke in the move in truck).

A
Aliast 11.01.20

Tin how much in-game problems-bugs for collectors of stars. A firecracker in bed, thank you, blew up. Now, the lab is 3 object((

I
Infiltrator 11.01.20

Damn how did these F***** bugs hard 5 stars go eat passed

l
lakin-91mail.ru 11.01.20

tell me where are the 4 items that must be destroyed

l
lakin-91mail.ru 11.01.20

found current have 37 and 41, painkiller BOOH mission Luna Park

c
chegeron 11.01.20

It's simple. The missing ammo will be lying on the path on which you will drive a truck. The rest of the objects, namely, the barrel will meet in the course of movement of the trolley on the bridge, which will spit poison gas poisoners and on a bouncy castle. All these barrels in the course of movement of the trolley will be 4 or 5. To destroy all of them suggest to use a map of time dilation, as the truck flies past them very quickly