3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bitmareno 11.01.20 01:29 pm

\"Help\" 27\' FullHD (1980х1080) or 29\' Ultrawide 2560x1080

The actual question what to choose,the monitor is 16:9 or 21:9 ??
System ryzen 5 1600+ 6gb gtx 1060
21:9 attracts a width greater immersion in what is happening on the screen in games and films
Pushes the fact that not everywhere and not all have support for 21:9, especially in the serialchik, and I love to see black bars appear on the sides much do they irritate? I heard that there are plugins extend the picture,I don't know how it works, I would like to hear from those who have faced
Well, the main problem is that the video card is weak,would it be enough for 21:9 in games on ultra or at least high?
The rest of the monitors are identical, the matrix ips ,75 Hz, 5ms, etc
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
SK_2988 11.01.20

Perhaps the answer late, but even so) the Difference in fps between full HD and ultra high 4, 5 units. The whole truth about ultra: if you take this type, with a diagonal of 34, because the diagonal 29 even so small you have to sit close to the monitor like the monitor with a diagonal of 23, and since screen space more, and the eyes ache, and the overwhelming leader of these monitors LG flicker free missing full; ultra monitor is purchased for the sum of 25, to will remain without eyes, and they collected tyap gaffe; at first ultra happy but being able to view most of the content on the whole screen annoying, even when watching a movie and stretch the movie to full screen the picture is worsening. So it is better to take the standard monitor

d
darkpromo 11.01.20

If games and TV shows then take a standard 16:9, not many games support 21:9 ultra is suitable for multitasking work more.

b
bitmareno 11.01.20

SK_2988
Yes no not late,I'm still thinking)
All my life I sit with 20-inch Monica, for me now and 23 inches is a lot,not 29:)
And on the contrary sharpened by the 21:9, while in 16:9 stripes above and below 21:9 will be a complete sweep
You own a 16:9 sitting or 21:9?
Just if 21:9 , it has a couple of marks

b
bitmareno 11.01.20

darkpromo Now every new game comes with support for 21:9
Plus I found a website where show ways you can scan on the 21:9 to thousands of old games
The pros then this is Monica as you can see there, so choose which day I can not)

S
SK_2988 11.01.20

bitmareno
Sat on that and on that, ask)

b
bitmareno 11.01.20

You know probably about a browser plugin Ultrawide Video, he allegedly YouTube video translates into 21:9 if it works on other sites,like in VC,or on sites with TV shows and so on?
Just do not want to break off with black bars on the sides
And another question ,did you have Wallpaper Engine (prog stimovsky for Wallpaper),if you have, then if you put the Wallpaper resolution smaller they will be as with bands or stretch and will be ugly?

b
benites 11.01.20

bitmareno wrote:
All my life I sit with 20-inch Monica, for me now and 23 inches will be a lot
special fear is not here, I from 19 to 27 inches moved, all problems with addiction was not, as all his life he was sitting

S
SK_2988 11.01.20

))) I these things are not worked for me 21:9 was relevant only in games. Thought to himself how it will look full-screen 16:9 stretched in half, the top cut off. About Wallpaper know only about the usual, need size but size or higher resolution 5120х2160 in my opinion, everything else is stretched and loses its color and clarity like a movie

S
SK_2988 11.01.20

bitmareno
And TV shows are all cropped always

b
bitmareno 11.01.20

SK_2988
went to bps and looked at Monique in person,really 29 inches och little,next to 34 that stood for awesome looks,but he the price is appropriate,so probably still 16:9 I will take,think of it of course yet,but most likely wouldn ultravid)

S
SK_2988 11.01.20

bitmareno
And most importantly, the price of ultra one and a half times more than usual, for the same money you can buy a decent standard Monique, good luck and don't take less 15)

n
nicholas.sire 11.01.20

Take 34', room for growth)
I four years ago took 27', but after a year or two I will go to 34 or higher. About ultravid didn't 16:9 like it)

b
bitmareno 11.01.20

SK_2988
Thanks for the help)

m
mavlan 11.01.20

21 9 more to work, several Windows open and all that, not all games are just optimized. 27 inch full HD look before you buy, I was not satisfied with the size of the pixels were big, the eye, took 27 1440p like the rules, but 970 is not pulling in some igrulya(
P. S AOC Q2778VQE look at this Monique, no dead pixels, though the matrix TN, but a good, response a little, etc., voschem happy, especially the price

b
bitmareno 11.01.20

mavlan
Here I am in 2K I'm afraid to go on his 1060, 1070 believe the minimum threshold of entering the world of clear pictures)

m
mavlan 11.01.20

bitmareno
Perhaps this may sound silly, but I would probably would have taken 4K Monique if finances allow, a multiple of 4K full HD and can be full HD, and then someday a new PC, and already buy 4K Monique in the presence of

b
benites 11.01.20

mavlan
4K Monica FullHD spooky soap, at least 2K resolution gaming should be put to a decent picture

m
mavlan 11.01.20

benites
Well XS XS, the difference is that you take a 4K 27-inch full HD 27-inch will not be of any kind, 4K is a multiple of full HD, and if fulco to put just 1 pixel out of 4 will consist of and the pixel density will be the same playing on a 4K TV all the games on full HD, everything looks great, even better than 2K Monica... Thinking of how to articulate and explain, but on the Internet all have been explained to me) if this Monica to put a FullHD resolution, it will not differ from that FullHD on the same size Monica. The increased resolution comes at the expense of reducing the pixel size and inter-pixel spaces.
So you can play comfortably on FullHD.

b
benites 11.01.20

If no difference, why do we need 4K Monica? =)

m
mavlan 11.01.20

benites
No difference between 4K 27 with settings on full HD and just HD 27 full. And 4K is needed for 4K)