3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
latti 11.01.20 01:31 pm

Bug with sending expeditions (No Man's Sky)

After the creation of the hall of the command of the fleet does not appear prescription create fuel for a cargo ship.... and no it is not crafted. Accordingly the expedition did not send.... Maybe somewhere you can buy it and how to get around the bug without a new pass? Version of the official steam
7 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xenomorph_drone 11.01.20

Look for save editor and then add yourself recipes myself. Same with you all interacted? With the Navigator and by the audience?

Z
Zere 11.01.20

Hmm, I Have the same thing and the streamer on YouTube as well, anyone prescription of fuel is not given, but on the ship only the captain and the Navigator... no one recipe does not give

l
latti 11.01.20

well I have decided the question so asked of the brow in multiplayer to sacrafice me fuel three 200 ton, what will happen next XS

B
BoriskaE 11.01.20

The recipe is built on a frigate player, room expeditions.

A
Aleksey Saulov 11.01.20

Guys, who can tell me, begin to arrange the expedition, the game hangs and crashes. No errors nichrome...the rest of the game no escape...

P
POMAH2 11.01.20

Alex Saul
same thing I have.....

z
zztuiio4ekzz 11.01.20

latti
faced the same problem,was hurt,but the problem was solved to madness just..clicked P selected quest the Command of the cargo ship and all..then went on the quest (removed and again put the hall of command and all.)