3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rehm Oytenberg 11.01.20 02:09 pm

Sharing the first experience (The Hunter: Call of the Wild)

1. Immediately after the game - save up on the bow. Due to the fact that he is silent and doesn't scare the whole forest for 1 day way from you.
2. Crack the game. Much more interesting and atmospheric to gradually improving your skills.
3. Despite the fact that the classical killzony familiar to those whom the father led the hunt, or who indulges himself, there are, that is easy heart - vansat or 10-30 sec and transoms. Found that the neck HitBox is just HUGE all deer ROE deer moose and so on. And he always vysotny, wherever you were.

Note the description of the ammunition, the drop-down arrow by the destructor, or expansive ammunition you'll damage soft tissues, but prepovedane in the spine, ribs or skull, especially large animals damage will be minimalnye the beast will go away almost unscathed.
Buronabivnye ammunition or heavy arrows with a solid tip is only useful when shooting in the head or the spine, they rarely give large damage to internal organs, and the beast will be the floor map to run from you until you die, YV will have time to lose track of him and his patience.

So the NECK is a magical area where fly great and expansive and armor-piercing bullets, a large number of vessels and the spine, the HitBox is huge

4. First time on the trail to put a big bolt. They are effective only after pumping, and yet they are not separate ranting. There will be a lot and you get confused.
And the first 5-6 trophies you can get just monitors the forest and wait for the shout warning and go to him, crawl up to 40-60 m and carefully remove.

5. Each rifle has an unspecified parameter spread from the barrel in a Vice ie in addition to shaking hands, the bullet from your gun will not fly straight to the crosshair, and a random point within a circle centered in the crosshairs. The radius of the circle depends on aerodynamic. properties of the munition, the length of the barrel, platnosti thread and so on.(Yes, as strange as it is implemented here)

6. do not hesitate to crawl, the empirical method is checked - if on all fours to crawl, to climb under his nose, the beast freezes for 5-6 seconds and looks, it is enough to aim and to shoot.

7. who runs on laptops or last year's hardware, or on AMD graphics cards without the cool software and hardware solutions the green stuff, there are several options.
- volumetric fog off
- the haze off
Of antialiasing off
C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Avalanche Studios\theHunter Call of the Wild\Saves\the number of the save game
the file settings.json option gameAA c 4 0 change
the game engine cannot make friends with some card models and smoothing is implemented in a very clumsy generating niiiiiice, so it can be disabled.

Thus we see that the gain at 15 fps with no loss of picture quality. I'm so on the laptop raised up to 54 960 on the map.

Oh yeah, I forgot the most important thing, when hunting ungulates, it makes sense to shoot only in males, because firstly the etiquette and the maintenance of the population(the wager of the hunter) and the second for the female will give in 2 times less money and experience, and the hunting press in the region will grow and the game just will not be there. So, one shot - one bull
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimitriy Sokolov 11.01.20

Thank you .

T
TheMorux1973 11.01.20

All very well painted. Good game but the animal behavior is pretty unrealistic. In The Hunter this in better times, but there you know. Donath and all that.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 11.01.20

I much prefer without mancow, especially to anoint popshikalo need dokatitsya, much more interesting to approach from downwind, then sneak up, creep up, then jumped out of the bushes, bowstring click! And monkey and the foul smells are something to omejec very skinny, all you need really harsh hunter is the bow and six-day stubble on which to chop leaves and debris underfoot, complementing the effect of the mask costume!

M
Mamonttank 11.01.20

And how to shoot for Gold and above? And that no matter what distance, and how accurately I hadn't shot above bronze not get...

R
Rehm Oytenberg 11.01.20

NUU I have gold trophies, it was only 2. Red deer and elk. Both males with large antlers. Shot with a 40 m defaultname arrows. Both fastkill, not moved. The heart and the spine. For females above the silver will not give.

M
Mamonttank 11.01.20

Rehm Oytenberg
Yesterday I saw the bear in the range from 270 metres laid dead with rifles .243, he's not even twitching, and gave a bronze... so I try to find information about this... With Luke not yet hunted. Maybe the type of weapon under the animal still counts...

R
Rehm Oytenberg 11.01.20

well, it's in the tooltip and it says, extra points you get for getting a trophy right caliber.

Myself, empirically I realized that the more impact plays gender, weight, wingspan horns, rarity of hair, and also noticed if you are the victim before death...I don't know the bonus for stealth MB. Plus there is a possibility that the higher levels and better gear, the less coop points. Ie beast produced with fewer resources is more highly valued.

M
Mamonttank 11.01.20

Rehm Oytenberg
We will understand! =) Thanks for the reply! Good hunting! )

G
GuyverDark 11.01.20

This game is the campaign for the joystick rather than keyboard-mouse. explain with the help of stick can move as fast and noisy and very slow and quiet (even on all fours, even in full growth), which alas does not allow Claudia as pressed the button and the first tank to the birch. I hope to correct this defect.

A
Anton Razin 11.01.20

Rehm Oytenberg wrote:
C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Avalanche Studios\theHunter Call of the Wild\Saves\the number of the save game
the file settings.json option gameAA c 4 0 change
and I have such gameAA do not have, not podskazhesh what to do?

V
Viktor.T. 11.01.20

Rehm Oytenberg
Welcome. On account of the etiquette agree.The inexperience we had to put two females now looking so the horns do not have any sticking. Yes.. and thank you for the article-useful. Good luck to you.

p
pahan72 11.01.20

Hi all! Please tell me what it means in the game the Hunter: Call of the Wild in the mission for Marvin Tressler,Create hunting a press???... in the meadows Millarville and Rittershain, and how to shoot a caribou on gold???

R
Raptar70707 11.01.20

Anton Razin
GraphicsAA

U
Uelma 01.02.21

Many years later, of course, it is relevant to write ... yes.
It makes no sense to shoot in the neck. There are no vital organs there. And this affects the rating of production and + repair, if a scarecrow is done. relevant with myths and diamonds.

The rangefinder bow is ideal for the silent hunter. With advanced skills and a purchased bow with advanced experience, you can confidently send arrows at 70-100m. my long range shot is 115m from a tripod. The bow has an undeniable advantage in great penetration and low noise. You can hunt in one zone longer and kill several animals from the pack.

Shoot any available game. Do not look at the pressure or the floor of the animal. Yes, you will receive fewer rewards, but you will remove the pressure from the past point. The map is huge and the game will not let you sit in one zone. If you hunt only males, you will lose up to half of all possible prey.

Briefly about expansive and armor-piercing bullets.
The problem with the expansive cartridge is that you need to get into the lung / liver / stomach as a guarantor. And the
bullet practically doesn't go further.
Armor-piercing more versatile. Allows you to shoot from almost any angle and pierce bones.
The arrows are even more armor-piercing and allow you to literally pierce several organs through the bone.
The more organs you hit, the more you will initially knock down the lives of the prey. For example, the defeat of two parts of the lungs will come to about 50-75% of the HP loss and will give moderate bleeding. And already 4 departments, it can already 75-100% up to instant murder, as in the heart.
Armor-piercing is useless if you haven't hit a vital organ. There will be very low bleeding and with a high probability the bleeding will stop at 50% and you will either have to run after the wounded half of the map, who will be on the alert and get nervous, or spit and go for the next prey.

Do not rush to run after prey after a not very successful shot. Let it run. After 150-200 meters, the animal may stop or move to a step and, possibly, it will bleed out and you will not need to cross kilometers for a wounded animal.

There is no point in developing guns and pistols. The former are still completely inferior to rifles in terms of lethality, convenience and range, and the choice of sights. Shotguns exclusively for waterfowl. Pistols ... well. Yes, there are powerful cartridges, but the distance is about the same as a bow. Only the bow is silent.

Many skip the whole game layer like a duck hunt with stuffed animals and blinds. And this is extremely interesting.

But the topic of this game is simply dead.

A
Artur Gilmiyarov 20.01.23

I shoot one thing in the head and the deer runs away with a hole in the head