3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fenderrr 11.01.20 02:09 pm

Infinite connect to the server. (World War 3)

Hello! Bought this good in early access. After loading screen there is an eternal attempt of reconect to servers.
If there is a solution to the troubles, please share.
30 Comments
Sort by:
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 11.01.20

Fenderrr
need to wait for patches, apparently this is only for those who lives in Russia such problems, because I have friends that live in Kazakhstan, Belarus, and the Netherlands, it works for them

C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.01.20

Fenderrr
The solution to the problem as it happened with the patch but it did not help ) doesn't look like any answer wakes from a user, the problem with the backend, wait for the patch )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.01.20

Fenderrr
you can try vpn, and to show that Kazakhstan, Belarus, and the Netherlands

F
Fenderrr 11.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
I live in Ukraine, identity is not Robit.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.01.20

Fenderrr
time zone change may have heard there are problems with the Internet in games for this reason

F
Fenderrr 11.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
I have basically VPNка is, it is necessary to try, but I'll be home soon...

d
damba1000 11.01.20

and for VPN not banned as a cheat?

m

c VPN also doesn't work

d
damba1000 11.01.20

went through the server AS

d
damba1000 11.01.20

20min via say patch throw

F
Fenderrr 11.01.20

In short, people wrote that developed in the Twitter write that they have servaki lie. Maybe with load failed, can saludecio, x/z. In short, it's not 5 minutes and one patch. In short zhdems....

A
A1g0ritm 11.01.20

But it is not known when the problem will be solved?

m

Fenderrr
it is only in Russia nothing works, in others everything's fine, and no problems....

F
Fenderrr 11.01.20

Lucky today prikonektitsya. That is to say, it is a clone of Battle 3 with its pluses and minuses. Grifoni weak, but it is not important, in principle it is possible to play.

p
prick1e 11.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
what nonsense are you talking about. the problem of the game in General, not just in the ru sector, the guys ON the servers so can't play. Before carrying nonsense style kokoko us no love, went to the English-speaking sector of trims and see what the people there had the same problem.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.01.20

prick1e
Such delusions are Chinaski have the right to joke... And they developed the campaign at the weekend, and office is the most experienced, and not what can not really do roll out a patch at 14.8 MB every two hours and posts of apology write that I am cultureless ruskii them morally destroyed, because as they say we are their main audience ) the Problem is most likely in crowded servers, they have Monday the server to add ATO does the ratings of the incentive will fall ), He played one battle in two days, so liked the game more than BF 1 and 4, but the optimization pack is really hell what fun to not play, you have half a year to wait to see more or less playable product...

p
prick1e 11.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
lucky, I'm on the menu, not left

m
meagarry 11.01.20

decided today to take a look at the toy. problems with connection was not. please contact me via email? or am I just lucky?

H
Horse567 11.01.20

lucky I Sunday can't zakonektitsya.