3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shtill 11.01.20 02:10 pm

The problem with the conventional industrial areas (Cities: Skylines)

Ahoy!

Play in the recently released industries., pirates. The crux of the problem.. Built 2 large areas with forest and farms. Everything is OK On the other end of the card placed regular prom area (yellow). So now with the forest and farm in the usual rushed trucks, scoring all highway. Why they moved? In a normal industrial zone of its fur missing. Make sense to transport from one area to another? Now where would not have built the normal zone, always stretch tube from specialized. Is that to abandon the common areas, and expand specialized to the need for industrial zones to reduce?

Another problem associated with the railway terminal. Put terminal, and went to the truck from across the map. Before such was not. This is me in every area of shoving your terminal or something? Why export go only units from around the stream?
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
Creed72 11.01.20

This is a problem, and it's not pirates. Personally, I have a suspicion that this is a bug of the economy that came with the new update...

t
treemosquito 11.01.20

Seems to reaching for a common industrial zone looks like in the game, this economic emphasis was always. Transport a similar story - if you build a tram, so just gonna leave the bus and will climb on a tram if ZHP supply, it will run there, if you build an airport there, and most importantly to this everything seems OK, and then BAM and all you really need to go somewhere. )))

S
Shtill 11.01.20

treemosquito
Just before it was not these specials. industrial zones, is not particularly noticeable was who where in the industrial zone goes. And now straight funny tractor celjska carry on Smoking chimneys, factory)

t
treemosquito 11.01.20

Shtill
hmm, I haven't played with the update, but my version of prom zone to allocate and designate as forest, agricultural, rudodobiv and oil is normal, after you reach some population, and if logistics update same bugs, funny, Yes ))