3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pigling 11.01.20 02:10 pm

Crash after chase (Need for Speed: Carbon)

Crashes after every the chase,tell me what to do?
(Write in a new topic because the forum does not answer)
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geymer95 11.01.20

And I have crashes after chase Vokrug Sveta.

P
Pigling 11.01.20

Геймер95
What a chase around the world?

e
er236 11.01.20

hi all tell me it's the game version 1.2 after any racing ie chase crashes error completed NFS Carbon. Even if this is your first race how to fix it.

R
Ritmix_11 11.01.20

the same problem in some races, crashes on the last race, and some on the ground, and so I can't open Yaga

D
Dikiy Hryak 11.01.20

1.2 after a chase, the game crashes,tell me how to fix (I have 8 gig RAM)

P
Pigling 11.01.20

Saying it's due to improperly installed the patch, search for another version

M
MrJoker1605 11.01.20

If you put the English version of that departure should not be, helped me

D
Dikiy Hryak 11.01.20

guys,this curve the game,not patches and pirate curves,but the hands of developers

P
Pigling 11.01.20

cool.max.romanov
XS being the schoolboy took the game with a pirated disk, it's just shit some turns pirate and repak crashes question Krivoe hands in the end is not removed, because someone they just curves

P
Pigling 11.01.20

All, all, closely now, in short I found a solution to the problem with the crashes after drifting,a race with the boss and chases - put English. version (if well look for you can find the version with the salami in the video (who are the plot is interesting and/or he does not know)) and everything works as it should. So there not to blame developers,and localizers who also apparently problems with the evenness of hands

M
MTR2033 11.01.20

I have been updated after the race
When I rode the last lap and then AutoSave it worked and BAM the comp crashed out I thought the game will work fine but no guys she started to not work what I did do for the user
1) game of the safes completely removed
And resettable
2)rebooted the computer and installed the driver
3)reduced screen format and graphics
4)disabled antivirus

C
ChtoNibyd 11.01.20

Pigling
But without changing the version how else to fix it?

P
Pigling 29.09.20

ChtoNibyd
Yes, there seems to be no version of the matter but in localization, namely in the Russian voiceover (as far as I remember)

A
Artem Nevsky 29.09.20

MrJoker1605
3, too.

g
grozn1y 12.01.21

What to do? If you set compatibility with any Windows, then the settings are not saved, I tried it with Windows xp, even at the minimum - it's still a crash! Even another repack rocked !!!!!!

S
Subaru MotorSports 12.01.21

grozn1y
Download Need for Speed: Carbon 1.4.
https://forums.playground.ru/dirt_rally/problema_s_zapuskom-861868/#comment-13398954

g
grozn1y 12.01.21

Subaru MotorSports
repack from mechanics - I
tried version 1.4 and version 1.2, dug in the settings, and put the crack (the latest, or something like that)

g
grozn1y 12.01.21

there is a thought that the chase is "broken" because of version 1.4 in this save. But re-passing on 1.2 is not comme il faut ...

S
Subaru MotorSports 12.01.21

grozn1y
Download save 100%
https://www.playground.ru/nfs_carbon/cheat/save

D
Dimon777leo 31.05.22

You need to perform the following sequence of actions:
1) open the languages ​​folder in the game folder
2) make a backup of the files starting with "Russian"
3) copy the files starting with "English" to the desktop and change the name "English" to "Russian "
4) copy the renamed files with the replacement back to the languages ​​folder
5) go through the chases, after passing them you can return the original files from the backup