3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 11.01.20 02:10 pm

Which class should I choose GG (The Bard's Tale 4: Barrows Deep)

I played the game a little different classes (why a little, because I think she is still raw), like the magician. Suggest GG to do a mage-elf, though elves there is clearly some funky looks. The magician in the beginning of the game you can take the spell dragon's breath, a very good thing, has to burn 3-4 enemies at a time. The first members to join will be Trau-rogue, so once the two thieves early in the game for me so not a fountain.
2 Comments
Sort by:
w
wired_ 11.01.20

Yes, everything is strannoe , but Yes , mages are too steep , you can drag the magic of spending your action points and not the team , most people like that

D
DOKA67 11.01.20

Welcome! Mages here - cheat.class but GG I recommend to take a rogue. In the team he definitely needed! Even without the bard and the warrior can be played, but without con many places just can not go! In this case I recommend to take Bascou culture. Additional skill points for 3 and 10 SD. will allow for level 2 early access trick Master thief! With proper perseverance you can disenfranchise the merchants all you need and even more (probability of theft about 25%). Here after will put the team in top gear/puhi card and arguing! =))