3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nepodarok 11.01.20 02:10 pm

Intellect or strength? (The Bard's Tale 4: Barrows Deep)

In this game more popular for the MAG?
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 11.01.20

Nepodarok
Power.

w
wired_ 11.01.20

INTA, kind of force you what , just pick up and do the test from INTA fuchuan spells more damaged it is a fact

n
n23Coyote 11.01.20

Hahahaha, the magician on the principle of Power is - do not mind=)))

V
Vomac 11.01.20

Power and INTA important depending on what type of game you choose. Just read when you hover over the parameter. Strikes the mage has two types of damage: physical and mental. Depends on physical strength. But mental as time from INTA. INTA is still important for your concentration. If INTA is small, then the mage will disrupt the caste of powerful spells that come with the delay. It mental spells to break the attacks of enemy mages (and you, of course), physical (even magic based) of failure will not. Mental attacks ignore armor. What zackly to take and use - physical or mental - depends on you. There is, incidentally, also the development on the line of the magnetic support, and for him the big INTA is more important than strength. Unlike the combat mage, as the power of spells is still more than mental.

By the way, pretty good magic system. MAG does not hit you strange garbage, and causes physical phenomena: fire, electricity... because the damage from them is physical and not grainy.

B
Beirut 11.01.20

I did a couple of magicians in INTA and one in the power spectral touch damages under 300 damage a dagger of spring ( gets 3 points on the rebound)+ scepter of destiny + bots at 30% dps, so any very greasy mobs almost in one move

V
Vomac 11.01.20

Beirut wrote:
spectral touch
Through all the skills of a wizard, but not found. Where is this? Can screenshot to attach? Successful swinging is very interested in ) Actually can't understand how a normal rock of mages so they are not sitting constantly on a starvation diet of points of mana. But there is a skill that requires 8 or 10 points.

B
Beirut 11.01.20

skill Archmage, there are 3 spells give the first branch, if u racked that AoE damage all at 150+, there's a touch and appeal

boosting take meditation all that gives points. the first move from meditation ,4 mage I have even if 2 die then the other smash everything
from the start start rogoi pitch HP off the mob, then with a dagger finishing moves make source mage + 3 points from + 1 at the beginning of the battle, and that 4 just on touch
the dagger drops from mobs like the skeleton in the sewers

V
Vomac 11.01.20

Oh, how is the Archmage... I'm fucking him and not looked special somehow, very much to him for a long time to cut. For pumping one branch of magic its not free to make ))) You're meditating in the build was done, focusing on more mana or accelerating? In the case of a pen stroke or two to wait a second for the first 1 point can be obtained. I'm fighting the second path of meditation led, but the mage support (charging weapons+cleric) through the first going to...

140 mental - this is how much fuchuan your mage?!!!!
The dagger kitovy some turns. For the rebound too bonus big. Panihati, sure

B
Beirut 11.01.20

somewhere like 56 Inty, it makes sense to take more points spells do not, the mobs do not live so much, it's all regen points

D
DOKA67 11.01.20

Welcome! I did (mercenaries) thereof mage (elf) on int. and a couple on strength (Trau). The main spell is breath of the dragon (if necessary yuzayut both Trau) and effective use (moving enemies) Mockery the warrior Levitation the mages. Finish (if need) Magical volley (elf) and blows the rest of the members. Most of the fights end in the first round with almost full or full swing!

D
DOKA67 11.01.20

There were a few fights against very thick and armored targets (like dwarven Golems in the fortress). With these enemies the most effective Magical volley! I have all three mage have achievement Archmage" and sharpening to increase mana. Them to help bard with Magic song. A pool of manna from 16+. Kicked out of the meditation and the song of the bard manna to max. and also I Magical volley as many times as the growth of manna for the tour (usually 5-6 times). Status Archmage gives a noticeable bonus damage!

D
DrZoiberg 11.01.20

The power of the truth