3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Admin pustoty 11.01.20 02:10 pm

A fragment of the celestial stone. Somebody could find? (The Bard's Tale 4: Barrows Deep)

In the forest of Vesirov has a tower or temple of the Heavenly Stone. On its roof is the same stone. It is necessary to include all the pieces, but no. Clambered all around, kicked the fairies, gave a total genocide of all the universe, but has not progressed through the story. Has anyone passed this quest? The name of the questto Find a hidden edge or something like this...
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vomac 11.01.20

And definitely need to include? I only went in quest of the bear, to get her to include all shouldn't have... and then started a new game ))) by the Way, remember that in the woods there is the cave of the bandit, for which it needs 3 gears. And I'm one prosohatili ran faster to the Guild and screwing her up there to the mechanism, so to open the cave failed. Maybe there lies the stone? Well, or he is with the dwarves, the group levels there is quite a high was, so I there did not climb.

S
Sep83 11.01.20

Admin nether
Clean all the altars, who are burning red, then other constellations naberat can, piece I found, but opened the door of the constellation of the wolf there mobs 400+ power and Golem with regeneration. Half went on not attracted. Tomorrow I will try to pass.

R
Refresh2002 11.01.20

Admin nether
The plot of the remaining shrapnel will give toward the end of the game

A
Admin pustoty 11.01.20

Sep83
And how to clean them? Altars... when I started to pull the shards in the stone of the temple roof - the altars themselves began to glow blue. But 2 or 3 red. Constellations counted 10. Although the logic should be 12. (But that's not important.). And how to open the door with Golems, or rather than? Leverage is not found, the fairies next to no...

S
Sep83 11.01.20

Admin nether
If you quest was a bear, where you had to clear the land of evil (hemp such red using), and so the altars of the gag, look the same next to hemp.

S
Sep83 11.01.20

Admin nether
The door opens on the back side there is a lever there, and get there through the portal when the constellation gain on the rock where the shard is not. Look carefully over the door-stone, and on it the desired constellation. I opened only the wolf, the rest need a shard to dial. Other constellations lead to dead ends where secret chests with elven weapons.

A
Admin pustoty 11.01.20

Sep83
it udivitelno, ' brother! as you dedombal before?!? RESPECT AND UVAZHUHA!!! +100500!

S
Sep83 11.01.20

Admin nether
))))

V
Vomac 11.01.20

12 constellations:
1. Lisa - the chest;
2. The bear is the gate to calculus (pacwest);
3. The wolf - gate to Ciambra Do (scepter of the world;
4. Owl - requires chip monolith;
5. Salmon - chest;
6. Father Oak is required chip of the monolith;
7. Old Sky box,
8. Rabbit chest;
9. The deer's chest:
10. The boar is the quest gate at (sulphur springs);
11. Mother Hazel - strange room;
12. Old River - trunk

D
DOKA67 11.01.20

Welcome! 11.Mother Hazel is a place for third improve some elven fluff (Which I do not remember. I had one.)! Where is the link to the tune Hazel! Melody 2.3.4.6.5.4! You can try to improve outside of the grotto (have not tried).