3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgenij_Kir 11.01.20 02:10 pm

How to choose a good budget monitor?

The problem is quite simple - you need Monique TFT IPS 24 inch not more than 10 thousand rubles. It opened the Internet and found options 20, if not more, difference in the characteristics of virtually no. How to choose a monitor is better, what would you recommend?
17 Comments
Sort by:
P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

Good time of day. Monitor what use will be : movies, games, work? You can look something from ViewSonic, the AOC, the ASUS, the child. For example see Viewsonic VA2410-mh, AOC 24B1XH, VZ249Q ASUS, BenQ GW2480E. In General, ViewSonic good factory calibration, saying, as he enjoyed several.

T
Torkvist 11.01.20

The person needs to first say what he the monitor, if only for games on the contrary have just TN matrix, but for 10K unlikely that he would find normal. If for everyday tasks IPS for 10K options is really a lot, but personally, I value quality price like busy and ViewSonic, look at those variants that above suggested.

m
ministr-s 11.01.20

for a long time already all know that dynamic contrast is a stupid marketing, if a static contrast of about 1000 or 800 to 1, then it is enough also about ah-ips, some call them type ips clear from ViewSonic, would see that starbursts was not large on the screen, and matrix speed with Overdrive was OK, what do you choose? he said that 20 models found.

P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

Lodurr wrote:
According to the matrix yet, a 60Hz ceiling for a good IPS matrix with good color. That is to say, a good 120Hz IPS just does not happen.
Why is 60 Hz the ceiling? 75 why not to watch? Yes, the difference is not significant, but it is still there. Here for example VISONIC IPS from 75 Hz - VA2419-sh. With the price of the truth is not clear, the PITS the brakes recently, I will not say whether he is worth about 10 K.

R
Raykor 11.01.20

This is certainly cool, but do not forget that you will get 75Hz at lower resolutions and at maximum you will have all the same 60 HZ. And all of Monique's good for the money, a good alternative to AOC

P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

Raykor wrote:
This is certainly cool, but do not forget that you will get 75Hz at lower resolutions and at maximum you will have all the same 60 HZ. And all of Monique's good for the money, a good alternative to AOC
And here already all depends on the matrix, will she be able to take these cherished 75 Hz,and can can more. I also got rid of the monitor with initially 75 Hz. Above suggested and 60. And what about the alternative, EPA does not agree, rather it is a competitor in the same AOC, Benq.

T
Torkvist 11.01.20

Petruxinson wrote:
Here for example VISONIC IPS from 75 Hz - VA2419-sh. With the price of the truth is not clear, the PITS the brakes recently, I will not say whether he is worth about 10 K.
Normally all shows, your version of vusa is 7680 rubles, are surprisingly not expensive and it TS for all the main tasks are suitable even for games if not be a Pro-gamer. With excellent viewing angles, HDMI and a thin part.

B
BIG_CrasheR 11.01.20

Evgenij_Kir
I overah currently chosen sensibly have written all the pros - cons took 24 cheap obsoletely LG with excellent factory calibration
PS, rewind the time, would have taken at least 27

E
Evgenij_Kir 11.01.20

BIG_CrasheR
And cher immediately took on 27 duyong? And so much difference Samanta?

Petruxinson
It is unlikely that the difference between 60 and 75 Hz will be noticeable, so for this reason I'm not worried. The more e-sports not fond of, but the game only needed for fun. For options thanks, right now I think Viewsonic VA2410-mh or AOC 24B1XH afford to buy, what would you take?

B
BIG_CrasheR 11.01.20

Evgenij_Kir
When looking at the stand, it seemed at the time, after 19 as put on the table and hooked up, the first thought was - Chota small, 27 at the time. Decided not to bother with the fee in the end.

m
ministr-s 11.01.20

So took? purely even more interesting, the fact that there is factory calibration normal, especially caused by someone with a spectrophotometer? that would be the entire area of the screen to check which delta e at different points? And 27 may be fulke not ice. But when you work or watch movies gertsovka IMHO do not really matter.

E
Evgenij_Kir 11.01.20

ministr-s
You who ask? If I then still think the viewsonic and aoc. Decided not to rush and take probably already what you want. I think 24 inch will still leave a priority, a habit for such monitors to sit, and never discomfort experienced.

P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

Evgenij_Kir wrote:
It is unlikely that the difference between 60 and 75 Hz will be noticeable, so for this reason I'm not worried. The more e-sports not fond of, but the game only needed for fun. For options thanks, right now I think Viewsonic VA2410-mh or AOC 24B1XH afford to buy, what would you take?
Frankly, I'd take VA2410-mh. Yeah, he's a little more expensive,but : it has 75 Hz vs 60 Hz in AOC ( Yes, You think the difference is not significant, but it is still there, the 5 MS response, against 7, AOC ( will be better in games ), much higher dynamic contrast (again in the games to come in handy). Well, the rest is small things, it all depends on your preferences. For example vusa PSU built-in,the AOC external, subjectively better to me BP had been built, and not lying around. In General the choice is yours.

T
Torkvist 11.01.20

Petruxinson wrote:
Frankly, I'd take VA2410-mh. Yeah, he's a little more expensive
There is not big difference in price, but features more interesting to look at vusa is undeniable. Even here, you can compare these two models https://www.displayspecifications.com/ru/comparison/a2617bb62 ie think to pay 1K rubles for WUS worth it.

a
around2 11.01.20

Torkvist
Thanks for the comparison chart. From it I shall be wrung out the following advantages of Vusa: lower response time, integrated speakers, present technology Blue Light Filter and Flicker-free. Someone detail, but as for me, it's too petty to spare throw it just mower to buy Monique, though not much, but better. The last two technologies I personally do think it's a good addition to characteristics, you vision will keep.

P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

Torkvist
Well, I'm actually about? In principle, all the same, but in your own words, but thanks for the link
around2 wrote:
Thanks for the comparison chart. From it I shall be wrung out the following advantages of Vusa: lower response time, integrated speakers, present technology Blue Light Filter and Flicker-free. Someone detail, but as for me, it's too petty to spare throw it just mower to buy Monique, though not much, but better. The last two technologies I personally do think it's a good addition to characteristics, you vision will keep.
The right choice. The dynamics is, in principle, can replace the conventional acoustics, the film accurately enough. Function to save the view, certainly will be not superfluous, certainly better with them than without.

E
Evgenij_Kir 11.01.20

Petruxinson
I bought a Viewsonic VA2410-mh. The build is good, with a matrix of problems thank God no flashes that would be visible, no dead pixels. The normal calibration, the colors are not acid, have managed to watch a couple of movies, the color reproduction claims virtually no, maybe black is not the most profound, but it's the little things. Eyes are tired really less than my last monitor. I will continue to appreciate.