3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iSniper Men 11.01.20 02:28 pm

Is it worth buying Killing Floor 2? (Killing Floor 2)

Wanted to ask a few questions about Killing Floor 2: Play think only people that online, you can find party? Donat in the game is? Skins on weapons for donation, or in-game currency? Why play to buy heroes or skins who have played please write, and I can't find a good review, there are only 2K 15-16 years, but right now the reviews the game is much changed.
8 Comments
Sort by:
j
jigadloff 11.01.20

People playing a shitload party to find with no problems. Pey Tu VIN no, if you want you can buy skins, but they now fall every 12 hours with the game. Personally, I recommend the game for fun, occasionally the new maps come out, events now Halloween is coming.

P
PIRAT69 11.01.20

The tickets fall out. The farm is the clock.
And even more: SPECIAL OFFER! Ends in 29ч

B
BTW 11.01.20

iSniper Men wrote:
and I can't find a good review, there are only 2K 15-16 years

S
StalkerVirys 11.01.20

I bought another when it was in early access, I liked it, but no one to play with and got tired quickly

R
R 25 11.01.20

iSniper Men
Online stable, there is always someone to play with. Free weekend (which happens quite often), there are free servers in my region is not found. The donation, which would affect gameplay there. There are cosmetics, the coloring on the arms. Every 12 hours or 24 can't remember, it all falls out. You can always replevit trash, and sacrafice something then. Play for the gameplay, the challenge, and fun.

Here above threw some game. I advise you not to watch it, and look at least this is, if there are no problems with English. Overview 18-year. Considered all the points, and even more.

R
R 25 11.01.20

Neo933
People asked for a review and not an hour and a half stream of shit from swearing student broadcasting from the barrel.

m
maks dallas 11.01.20

And friends game have? If I'm not mistaken the incentive ( if no new leads piratok) you can share the game here and play online and once again will feel.

A
ARM_SERJ 11.01.20

Take the game th )