3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vaclavovich 11.01.20 02:28 pm

Sleep with Triss, but to stay with Jennifer (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

and if you ask Triss to stay, but not to confess his love and to have sex with her, would it be possible then, Jennifer to stay at the end of the game?
26 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 11.01.20

Hitropopy :D

v
vaclavovich 11.01.20

just suddenly decides to end the game with whom to stay

M
Maks Martynov 11.01.20

vaclavovich
If not performed action a love line with Triss then she leaves. If done with a Yen to stay will not work.

_
_Str75_ 11.01.20

vaclavovich
Eat fish and both women pocitaca?))
Not roll... Cut in the last part of the FIC joy)

e
emporio2866 11.01.20

That sucks, but in real life channel:)))

S
SAYER 11.01.20

_Str75_
well both go it is possible, however in any case Ian to stay does not work.

s
smiley_alex 11.01.20

emporio2866
ahahh)))) Not realistic igra))))xD

R
Ray Stevenson 11.01.20

And have the option not to sleep with Triss, but to invite to kaer Morhen? because, Jennifer van love)

o
onakita 11.01.20

Ray Stevenson
Ian then she will invite to help Triss in kaer Morhen.

R
Ray Stevenson 11.01.20

onakita
Super, i.e. it is necessary
Spolecnost to help Triss with the magicians and otpustite in Kovir?

o
onakita 11.01.20

Ray Stevenson
Yes, Ian, she will contact her and invite to battle.

v
vaclavovich 11.01.20

is it possible to sleep with Triss, asking to not be confessing his love, do not sleep with Jennifer, but to confess love for her and stay to the end with yennefer?

k
kennydead 11.01.20

SAYER
is it possible to ride both, but to stay with Triss?

S
SAYER 11.01.20

kennydead
Yes, you can, with Ian on Skellige, immediately after the theft of the mask from Mysoora. There in the room, Ian immediately after teleporting you will need to choose in my opinion the second option in the dialogue, I do not remember what is written there. This sex scene is available even after declarations of love Triss. Then go to Ian's quest Last wish, off, pass quests, Triss, confess and profit.

k
kennydead 11.01.20

SAYER
AA, that is, quests Triss better place after Skellige, and I want all the quests to go in Novigrad and Skellige on the go.

S
SAYER 11.01.20

kennydead
it does not matter in what order, in this case quests Triss can take place at any time before the battle in the kaer Morhen, to Skellige or after, it doesn't matter

M
Monolithxxx 11.01.20

vaclavovich
Do you sleep with both, the main thing to make a love confession with which want to stay. I had that and everything is OK

A
Artur 94 11.01.20

I admitted both in love, and only here I learned that at the end of the Herald will be one how to fix this or do I have to go again ? PS wanted to Herald stayed with Ian

k
kirilla12345 11.01.20

Exx.. women

I
Igor Gerasimenko 11.01.20

maybe there is some cheat to cancel the choice Triss? first, finished it all in Novigrad (fell in love with Triss), and then just swam to the Skellige and learned about the monogamy game. I would like to end with Ian. Who can what prompt?