3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chudowik 11.01.20 02:28 pm

Liam Costa: something for the neighbors (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Stuck on quest stage Postponed: talk to Jaalam about Resistance. All the quests involving Jaala done side missions too, the main story on stage, the Journey to the Meridian. With Jaalam all Eulogy completed. Question...then what to do? Also interested in the question when there was a job from a Fight the Fire thresher?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
SenMarie 11.01.20

And you fulfilled his first task with creating a reservation for Liam and Jaala? They're supposed to share. I also have this quest stuck, and learned about it only when I turned to Liam... When finished, then walked back all of his quests like butter.

Task Fire molotilin will appear randomly after you perform basic tasks with the populations planets and create outposts. Well, if the pump a relationship with him... then again, I for the first time in the last passage chose to save the krogan, and salarians on the ship Archon, which, naturally, angered the Fight. Hundreds of times later had to apologize to him.

C
Chudowik 11.01.20

Marina Kapitonova
The fact of the matter is that all the quests Liam I did, well, except for romance, and also all of the quests Gala. In the main story thread has reached the quest Meredian: the way home, which means practically the end of the game. It's a shame if somewhere missed something or caught a bug.

S
SenMarie 11.01.20

Chudowik

Soooo, and he refers to you as?

C
Chudowik 11.01.20

Marina Kapitonova
I'm having an affair with Liam, now the last quest with him doing it, and Jaalam friendship, the quest Friends or foe and family matters is gone, but quest Diama something for the neighbors hanging on stage to talk about Jaalam resistance, although brown long-eared bat that all conversations are negotiations long ago

S
SenMarie 11.01.20

Chudowik

So really You have something to subgoals =(