3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
keySTOER 11.01.20 02:29 pm

Nostalgia for GTA: SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In this subject talk about his nostalgia for San Andreas. As it is, and how you feel like you don't play the game. What places have more cause nostalgia and what are the points? You can put screens. In General, how did you do it?
69 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gy-muzhik 11.01.20

I have Vice City nostalgia. Incidentally, there were a lot of things in Sa there is or made worse.

D
DERKLOP 11.01.20

I do not have any nostalgia I play Sanya still

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.01.20

Nostalgia for the normal control of the character and a more rapid gameplay. Niko - brake. For me. Probably used with CJ...

6e30ToIIop 11.01.20

San passed in 2006. At the end of the year covered nostalgia for Sana'a. in GTAIV there are some of the highlights of the third gtask.

k
keySTOER 11.01.20

in GTAIV there are some of the highlights of the third gtask.
for example? why is it (or part 3) is not called Liberty City?

N
Night Light 11.01.20

6e30ToIIop
I also passed the San in 2006, but the nostalgia I had not covered (I do not know why, I personally think that this game is only for single passage). So much more fills me with nostalgia for Vice City, I played for the first time since the summer of 2005 and 2006 and second in 2007. I'd give anything right now so more time to play VC vsponit his first computer game, my childhood)

in GTAIV there are some of the highlights of the third gtask.
totally agree with you dude.

_
_DaVe 11.01.20

When you go down the coast to Santa Maria...

k
keySTOER 11.01.20

Crystal D aka Dr._WEB
I'd give anything right now so more time to play VC vsponit his first computer game, my childhood)
So you can download it))

T
TitOffSky 11.01.20

Iron for Four obscenities, so playing in San Andreas :-D

J
JB-n 11.01.20

Of course it's bad when the nostalgia of the games, replaces the nostalgia of my childhood)) Ah Yes, the subject: play still)

N
Night Light 11.01.20

o_O

L
LakuS 11.01.20

Finally I ride on liberty ... direct GTA 3 I remember and I cry))))))

C
CharOdey Char 11.01.20

Playing in SA and not going to throw.

k
keySTOER 11.01.20

http://www.megashara.com/games/16890/grand_theft_auto_vice_city.html
GTA Vice City. (I'm shaking here)

A
Andrew Z 11.01.20

I have nostalgia for the countryside,the wilderness and especially on the radio K-Rose.

J
JB-n 11.01.20

Oh yeah, radio K-Rose I also have nostalgia, because it's the only radio that I played the music, not advertising)) and now no music rolled...

k
keySTOER 11.01.20

and I have nostalgia for radio UR San Fierro and Los Santos radio. Oh and playback

R
RapNinja 11.01.20

I have nostalgia for the gangster atmosphere,the fear of being shot at on foreign soil and speed of action. The most fun in the GTA (IMHO) true. And Nico is some sort of too real for this series as GTA. Until you've got a thread somewhere Saint's Row , will be playing in SA and SCD... And after play in a row, still going to play in SA))))

k
keySTOER 11.01.20

Until you've got a thread somewhere Saint's Row , will be playing in SA and SCD... And after play in a row, still going to play in SA))))
Saints Row, I never played, but they say that it is the same genre as GTA

M
Mikku 11.01.20

I have just recently went nostalgia on Sanaa, but have not played now find the disk and I DIN=)))