3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
olddedgamer 11.01.20 02:30 pm

The Warehouse Night Club (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Prompt-ka someone for a period of time filled the warehouse Night Club?(that is a strip filled completely) and how much there is to accumulate money,provided that all 5 technicians occupied and with enterprises of the motorcycle CLUB busy:Cocaine,Methamphetamine and Print workshop.
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Senpai-Sama 11.01.20

olddedgamer
I just do not understand the question.
But it seems about 7 hours (+/-) 2 hours.
Definitely need to replenish the stock of companies that were products of the club.

o
olddedgamer 11.01.20

Senpai-Sama
No refill do not,it's passive income,but at the expense of time ,I think not less than a day of continuous play,but would like information on more precisely.

A
AntiXayp 11.01.20

olddedgamer
the hall is filled for a very long time depends how many floors you have a warehouse full not filled as played in solo(a friend helped in the sale).
The warehouse enterprises of the club do not have to Fund raw materials the main thing that they have been activated.
The dough can be cut normally for 2 weeks playing every day for 1.5-2 hours, raised 2.3 million for sales and 400K for the club.

A
AntiXayp 11.01.20

And Yes, there are basically a good income comes from special orders.
in YouTube look at there some of the guides at Rus already have)

M
Moron Dark 11.01.20

Printed products --- Forged documents (Documents) – accumulation time: 15 min cost: $1000, $4000/hour
Bioproducts --- Hydroponic shop (Marijuana): - time saving: 20 minutes cost: $1500, $4500/hour
Requisite bills --- Printing workshop (Fake money)- time accumulation of 30 min, cost: $3500, $7000/hour
Hunting equipment --- Weapon Bunkers - accumulation time: 40 min cost: $5000, $7500/hour
Special medicine --- Lab (Methamphetamine) - accumulation time: 60 min cost: $8500, $8500/hour
Shipment and delivery --- Special Cargo (source Hangar) - time of accrual: 70 minutes cost: $10,000, $8570/hour
Imports from South America --- the Warehouse of cocaine (Cocaine) time of accumulation 120min, price: of $20,000, $10,000/hour

M
Moron Dark 11.01.20

If You sell up to 90 units of item you need a Custom Speedo Custom
If You sell for 180 units of item You need Mule Custom Custom
If You sell more than 180 pieces of the product You need Pounder Custom Custom

M
Moron Dark 11.01.20

If you buy the enterprise club for the passive farm night club, highly recommend them to REMOTEFILEPATH, and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND you take the hydroponics and false documents because of low profit.

o
olddedgamer 11.01.20

Moron Dark
And if only the Speedo in the presence and accumulated more than 90 units of product that do not sell?And at the expense of profit of the enterprises of the motorcycle club,I think we must not use the nonprofit is Forged documents and a Hydroponic shop ,maybe you're wrong?not a fake,and a fake ID, and yet it is strange that to modify is not worth it,but still thank you for the info.

A
Asmo 11.01.20

For the modification of warehouse personnel, how much faster he starts to crawl?, and then there's the price issue is not a small

o
olddedgamer 11.01.20

ASMO
But without modifications you how much hammered?I have pumped with modifications and with 5 technicians are involved in approximately 5 hours - 225 thousand rubles,but not more.

A
Asmo 11.01.20

olddedgamer
I only have three and I can't pinpoint the exact time. Feel the speed of driving extremely close to that of modified warehouses

o
olddedgamer 11.01.20

So you can not modify,I settled on the amount of ~811т.$ - 815т.$, given the average truck for the sale of the cargo and all 3 warehouse club when it is completely filled(one item),it's cocaine, meth, and fake money on hand is ~730т.$ also bought all marvellous warehouse.

M
Maxycity 11.01.20

If you buy the enterprise club for the passive farm night club, highly recommend them to DEMOTIVATIONAL

Guys, help pliz! I have a question.
I now have a stock of cocaine and time of accumulation in a nightclub import from South America 4 hours. And if I buy a second warehouse full of cocaine, will these two slots to gain two times faster? Who checked and who knows?

a
anupadaku 11.01.20

Maxycity
2B is not identical ?

T
Till Lindermann... 11.01.20

Nada Fremont ... you got to sdelat takda FSE paluchitsa ponil Yes