3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kenuey489 11.01.20 02:30 pm

Someone to have Affairs? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Earlier when the game was still beta read that for novels will be a variety of characters, and among them will be those who for one night and those who permanently. Also read that you romancity not only companions, whom you've met someone to have an affair? Personally, I still saw Octavia, a hint of Valerie and tackle from Nagongera.
25 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kenuey489 11.01.20

TSEMENTATOR
You strangely on topic react, your second message you see, and you roughly speaking throw poop, I didn't ask how anyone refers to the ability to have an affair, I asked if anyone knows who else can let the game and not talking about it, but she has it in her, so why not address the subject. If you're somehow offended, then I confess I'm curious, and it seems not me alone it's interesting.

D
DiskJak 11.01.20

TSEMENTATOR
Ha, for any cool story love the twists and turns are an important part of the story. But the real story on this theme are the war began...

s
shar95 11.01.20

TSEMENTATOR
It is an isometric tactical game from 2005. How can there be disgrace?
In games like romance is added for greater immersion. RPG after all.

g
gargarot 11.01.20

Kenuey489
The statistics file has found some possible novels
Tristian
Octavia
Regongar
Valerie
Nyrissa

s
shar95 11.01.20

gargarot
What Nerissa?

Z
Zalkon 11.01.20

And how did the novel start? I'm in Chapter 5, personal quest Octavia did everything to talk to her but it was no use.

Y
YouCantStopMe 11.01.20

developed the incentive wrote that Romanov would be like there in the game

K
Kenuey489 11.01.20

YouCantStopMe
Don't know where you read such nonsense but the interview developed talked about novels, and at the same at kickstarter wrote.
Спойлерhttps://stopgame.ru/blogs/topic/80815
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-kingmaker/posts/2285648

g
gargarot 11.01.20

shar95
Green nymph

P
Pelmen dobra 11.01.20

There is a sho Octavia, someone came to the fixation of the novel?
I wanted to laugh yesterday at the tavern. Was when you hit on the Orc, said to him, well not in the people as a result, they slept together XD

Y
YouCantStopMe 11.01.20

Kenuey489
the incentive on the game forums. good luck finding the novels in the game ....

P
Pelmen dobra 11.01.20

YouCantStopMe
Nifiga, there are also all neponyatkah.

S
Shine 11.01.20

YouCantStopMe
tyk

Y
YouCantStopMe 11.01.20

Self-Murderer
in addition to this pair find at least 1 example. everyone knows about these sort of

K
Kenuey489 11.01.20

YouCantStopMe
Honestly, do you have problems reading the text, or analysis seen/read? And links to took off where the developers talked about the existence of novels, and the example took off, still no horns rested. Example not like, you know, but after some time, throw off an example in which a girl, although I feel you will find there is something to dig. Personally I have no desire to prove anything, OK are there for you novels no.

S
Shine 11.01.20

YouCantStopMe
So you better define novels in the game or, at least, about the two of them all izvestno.

Y
YouCantStopMe 11.01.20

From the stim response pipeline
In- >as it is available the AI is quite nasty (in all senses), and promised romances with NPCs you cut out due to time constraints, it is hoped that you will add them at least in DLS?

O- >No. And then, if you don't like how we wrote companions, why do you think that you will like what we write other NPCs? :)

S
Shine 11.01.20

YouCantStopMe
You realize the difference between NPS and managed satellites?

s
shar95 11.01.20

gargarot
Does nastolki she wasn't, like, one Chapter-of reptiles?

g
gargarot 11.01.20

shar95
well she's chaotic evil, so I would have thought, whether to help her :D
personally I'm waiting for the patches, so far the campaign mode did not move and confirm the old, but the statistics file(in the save file) have strings on the unlock of the novel on this character.