3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robik Bobik 11.01.20 02:30 pm

Gone fast moving (Fallout 4)

Wanted to get the second ending, playing for the BS, after a meeting in the story with the paladin Dance in the bunker, that would solve the issue about betrayal, lost of fast movement. Constantly writes at the moment, moving quickly from this point not available. How to get rid of it? the last save was quite a ways from now on, I would like to know the solution to a more humane
34 Comments
Sort by:
p
psythra 11.01.20

I for example can't remove the marker that he put(

C
CEMENTATOR 11.01.20

Robik Bobik
with bunkers like and can not be moved. of the houses and other things. only in an open area you can. not?

i
itecher 11.01.20

The exact same problem, already in the field ran and killed everyone and still does not move. The second main quest. About the marker - click on the square marker with the right button of the mouse.

R
Robik Bobik 11.01.20

L|EMEHTATOP
well, that's understandable, I mean, that moment where ever you are, fast movement not working

R
Robik Bobik 11.01.20

psythra
I need the left button tyknut on the square label, then appears a window and you can delete it

r
robertvvv 11.01.20

Robik Bobik
a quick move might not work if you have the advantage.

A
Abstract Human 11.01.20

It does not fix it. Load an early save game

A
Abstract Human 11.01.20

No, seriously. It is not treated
Well, there are, of course, the possibility that such a problem will emerge half a million people and a gazebo will roll out a patch. If you're willing to wait, please

R
Robik Bobik 11.01.20

Abstract Human
Oh, sorry, load early, Secaucus before that and see if he's..

R
Robik Bobik 11.01.20

The problem was solved preprohormone quests with a slightly earlier save game

A
Abstract Human 11.01.20

Robik Bobik
You're in luck. I have no saves. You have to first start

t
tuordiel 11.01.20

Has had the same problem but in a different place. Have not found the answer in Google. Had to improvise with dancing with tambourines. So if you don't have a quick move after the murder of Kellogg after the start of the mission the Shadow of Steel then try this. with the command tcl (passing through walls) go through the door which was closed Kellogg (which leads to the entrance of the building). Go back. On first second floor there is the entrance to the roof. Out. Taken using fasttravel to the Fort, Hagen (where we just came). Then fly to the roof. Break the turret and go through the door through which we must pass after the murder of Kellogg. Open the door to the terminal. Should work.

But in any case it was dancing with tambourines and may not work from other people.

R
Ruslan Dikinov 11.01.20

In and out via the sunroof (I've originally got), it worked.

S
SCHWARCKOPF 11.01.20

Below should fix the problem 100%

1.During normal gameplay (not VATS, terminal, convo, etc), open up the console and type DumpInputEnableLayers without the quotes of course.

2.In the data dump (shouldn't be large,mine was only 2 lines) look for Layers and Disabled Fast Travel for the Disabled line. It should have an integer number after it. Mine was 0.

3. Type ResetInputEnableLayer # without the quotes and where # = to the layer that mentioned Fast Travel Disabled.

You should now be able to fast travel again. I believe the game runs a script to stop you from being able to do something like traveling or shooting during cut scenes and such and then the script is supposed to be removed after but in some cases it isn't, so this should do it.

S
Swit-vlad 11.01.20

SCHWARCKOPF
Thanks for help, fixed the fast movement)))

D
Deadpool01 11.01.20

I have this problem also missing a quick movement I have the ps4 tell me what to do

D
Ded Cheb_ 11.01.20

Guys, really, help. Don't know what to do. Was gone quick to move to the PS4 after they blew up the Institute for the BS. HELP, PLEASE, AND THAT IN VAIN BOUGHT THE GAME, IT TURNS OUT

A
Alex Vandal 11.01.20

SCHWARCKOPF
AND IF IN RUSSIAN ?

J
Jack Richer 11.01.20

Solution: click on place where you want to go many times and very fast works for me

K
K.e.k.s 11.01.20

I have another problem with fast travel:
Made a special Mat for that near bench at the airport, then took it apart. But now every time you choose on the map the rapid movement of Prydwen, I find myself on the very spot where once was placed the Mat. But it is there. Now how to fix it?