3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiCTor.. 11.01.20 02:31 pm

Sync the animus (after passing) (Assassin's Creed 3)

In General, after the passage of the item appears in the map - synchronize the animus, and it is impossible to pass these tasks, due to cracked versions (THETA), is there any way to fix this?
PS ahead of witty comments, buy a license is not the way.
70 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drekerexen 11.01.20

How to do with the license???

R
RayHawkeye 11.01.20

DiCTor..
And here crack, crack only launcher uplay cleans, they themselves wrote that they have servers in Russia problems.

R
RayHawkeye 11.01.20

Drekerexen
When you finish the game and there will be two missions, two roller principle, and after them will open the map and everything will open by itself.

K
KaLvaDoreS 11.01.20

where to look at all these points? video on YouTube even no......

D
DiCTor.. 11.01.20

G
Gking 11.01.20

I was also interested in. Anyone knows a solution?

V
Vlad_Bellic 11.01.20

I think now the whole Internet will solve this mystery :D

D
Don_dron 11.01.20

In General, what is the point of this task, what should you do?

L
Laysik_One 11.01.20

License. I accidentally came across 2 points in new York and Boston, they appear on the mini map, the map can not see them, stupid nabegaet on them and are given small bonuses, I was given the choice of time of day day/night (same as summer/winter), and the choice of weather (rain in summer, snowstorm, winter, fog, good weather)

f
forgreem 11.01.20

No passage, probably because they spawn randomly, no?? This time. The second topic has already been. A third of them need a license and a connection to the Internet

f
forgreem 11.01.20

And yet, if you have some unimaginable way still have not figured out how to delete this... write to the PM, explain

c
cjdenton 7 7 7 11.01.20

What is the feature of these tasks(points)? What gives?

f
forgreem 11.01.20

Cheats for the game

J
Jackble 11.01.20

that is, the weather cannot be changed ,if the pirates

L
Laysik_One 11.01.20

the pirates ONLY the weather to change and can.
PS found another point, gives infinite ammo (bullets/arrows) but with an active cheat the game warns that seyvit achievements will not.

V
Vlad_Bellic 11.01.20

Laysik_One and EVERYTHING
Guys, SO THROW off SCREENSHOTS WITH the POINTS WELL !!! If the point on the map is not displayed, SO THROW off YOUR LOCATION ! What, then, is this topic created ?) In order to show off or to help each other ?)

f
forgreem 11.01.20

B**th points spawn randomly!!!!! He look!!

T
Thor324 11.01.20

They can still be removed and installed near Connor what's the catch?

c
cjdenton 7 7 7 11.01.20

That well nafig! For the sake of pseudo-cheats steam more points - I thought if they all perform then supposedly Sean will send us to the beginning one who was the first ancestor of Desmond is 72 times more than the year where Connor talked about this Sean, if you remember - but there developed her made - probably will be in future DLC ... damn off topic Oh well.....

L
Laysik_One 11.01.20

Vlad_Bellic I have them randomly appear mainly near the fast travel (the port, the location of the city on the frontier, etc.) has Now opened one more Massacre - something about the murder, but I don't know why it is not included.