3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeniy Vernichenko 11.01.20 10:46 pm

Bild Necromancer (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Hello! Clambered floor declined on the theme of the build necromancer, and found almost no information I tried to create it myself but I feel that somewhere I messed up plz tell me who in the subject of optimal build :)

what I got
Spoiler
Spoiler
15 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jeemteem 11.01.20

See my save to Cheetah!

V
VitalAR 11.01.20

Evgeniy Vernichenko
The school of Necromancy spells a lot where you need to attack touch (as a melee - meets force, and ranged combat meets agility). For example, Grave touch and Vampire touch attack touch in the middle. Debilitating beam, the Stretching energy for the attack a touch to far (the Beam) . You have a fine near -2, and the far is only +1.
I'd rather take a Sorcerer with the legacy of the Afterlife.(allows you to use the spell of mind on a humanoid undead). Race Elf. Features: C10, L17, B12 And A 12, M7, X18. When pumping 4 points go into charisma and 1 into dexterity. Features: heritage: Favorite school of magic, LSM+. General features: Shooting up close, Accurate shot. Familiar spell, Overcoming magic, PM+, Metimage (intensified spell)

E
Evgeniy Vernichenko 11.01.20

Jeemteem
thank you sa save game with spells and other features helped to understand

it remains only to taverns run by Oleg that it was possible for mercenaries to see builds without installing the cheat prog and coaches

E

VitalAR
Thank you! After I create a post, too, about the afterlife the sorcerer began to think only with stats and traits Zapara was
Plz tell me Shooting up close, Accurate shot is necessary to take? What is the meaning to shoot with bow or crossbow if spells enough?
PS and the fact that the strength and agility of the caster affect the hit of a spell is some sort of tin, but what is in it)

J
Jeemteem 11.01.20

But not for that!
And about the fire it is not important just as you like someone bliznik someone dalnik important skills which will choose the weapon!

V
VitalAR 11.01.20

Evgeniy Vernichenko
Do not have. Shooting close shot - in order not to get a penalty of -4 to accuracy at close range as when attacks are touch ranged combat and at shooting/throwing.

S
St_Slave 11.01.20

As mentioned above, the most obvious and closest to the necromancer in this game - a standard sorcerer with the legacy of the afterlife (priority stats: charisma and dexterity). But I would have experimented with a priest 8 (domain of death) / sorcerer 12 (other legacy). The priest needed to Samohina from negative energy conduct.

J
Jeemteem 11.01.20

If you watched my saving, then there is Magnus with the legacy of vampire blood at the end of myself in the floor of undead turning
St_Slave

J
Jeemteem 11.01.20

You're too much bother and as I wrote accurate shot is the ability of the main thing which you choose I personally prefer the staff not the usual combinations of abilities!
VitalAR

E

ATP) Evening the campaign will create new Chara)

b
barsyara 11.01.20

Evgeniy Vernichenko
mod put to zero and do it again, do not waste time in passing)

E

barsyara
That is not a new swing is then to compare, and the complexity is above the average that would take the fun of the game for a longer stretch)
Hard leave for later when norms raschehlili)))

E

Jeemteem
Yes, I probably also with a stick will run

E

VitalAR
Understand ATP)

D
Dmitry Dianov 26.07.22

VitalAR
What do I not understand? Ranged touch? I have a sorcerer lvl 12, I have not seen such spells from him. If on the near / middle / far, there is not a word about touch, it seems. Or are you talking about magic? Do shooting penalties work for her too?