3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nadoedala 11.01.20 10:46 pm

The subject of the task the Golden statuette (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

After I figured with all the cultists gave me a subject for the task a gold statuette, no more job, what do I do with her and what jobs she need?
Spoiler
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MODERN_GEAR 11.01.20

Nadoedala
Maybe in a future DLC. Well, it's as an option.

N
Nadoedala 11.01.20

MODERN_GEAR
OK, look, although hard to believe)

G
GuyverDark 11.01.20

Perhaps some sort of quest, issues a walk.

N
Nadoedala 11.01.20

GuyverDark
So there is no quests, the whole game is passed, only those that take endless kill to protect, maybe she was needed for the quest already traveled some. In the game all this trouble some things needed for quests from the inventory after use do not disappear and sometimes not clear you've been through this or that quest or not, or for example, you can open the chest and then get a quest associated with this trunk and not carry it because it is no longer possible, I have still not closed the blind king's quest because I cannot collect the reward from a chest because I already oblatas. and the cult of the cosmos is a pretty long chain of quests connected with main plot and if given what that thing and in the end, after the leader of the cult is not just so, if the award was given for example after any ordinary cult member I would have thought it would need that would be some cultist to find and have nobody to look )

G
GuyverDark 11.01.20

Nadoedala
Well, the quests can be played in two ways. Ie you can fail, but you can run, but there are those like fulfilled but left, as at first, the quest with the necklace around which the sharks swim.

N
Nadoedala 11.01.20

GuyverDark
well the necklace that I gave and from the inventory it was gone, but the rusty key which had the trunk open under water is not, as a lot of other used things, clothes cultist for example, to fit in. can not be sold can not be disposed of, Kaie trinkets tuft of grass which is dalip the opportunity to sell all or at least it would make the den which would be a trophy room like in the old parts.

M
MODERN_GEAR 11.01.20

Nadoedala
That's the way the variant with the hut possible. For DLTS with the Atlantean. And if Cassandra's (Alexios) lived (a) 2 and a half thousand years, it is logical to have a hut there. So no nothing not suspected. Well, maybe there will be a wall of trophies.

D
DEDGAMER 11.01.20

Nadoedala
I several times gave these figurines( like I understand for the complete story lines) ,but the inventory is now one,maybe I sold them to a blacksmith,but jobs story is now gone,because realized all passed.

-
--00--00-- 11.01.20

MODERN_GEAR
Man two and a half thousand years, went with a giant glowing Golden caduceus without the possibility to release it for a couple of seconds out of hand. At least when you purchase a jacket it should cause some suspicion.