3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vova Carkov 11.01.20 10:47 pm

Is it possible to return the expelled residents in the shelter? (Fallout Shelter)

and you can return WYGRANYCH residents back to the shelter?
137 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeniy Chernikov 11.01.20

no

C
Caesars 11.01.20

why?

e
erorchu 11.01.20

Caesars
I nechayno he was kicked out now I think it is possible to it {:(

P
Pokolenie Ni-Ni 27.09.20

No

K
Kirillyuha 27.09.20

Hi, and someone knows how to kick out pregnant women in the game follaut silker. And is it somehow possible to get rid of a pregnant woman in the game? It's just that today pregnant me in the game my asylum was ruined...

K
Kirillyuha 27.09.20

By the way, people never breed residents in the game of follaut silker sexually. Many sites say that pregnancy is the best breeding option, BUT THIS IS LOVE. When I published an article about the reproduction of residents in the game follout silker wrote there all the disadvantages of pregnant women. The developers then sent me an email, WHAT I FOR THE MUST TAKE ARTICLE. BUT I DIDN'T. THEREFORE, ON POPULAR SITES FOR SURE DEVELOPERS ALSO PAID. KNOW PREGNANCY IN LAST PLACE. IT'S A RADIO STUDIO.

K
Kirillyuha 27.09.20

Cons of pregnant in the game follout silker:
1. Pregnant works in 4 times worse than an ordinary resident. Failure at acceleration in the room where pregnant ALWAYS 85-90% BUT IN THE REALLY NOT REALLY
2. Food and water consumes 4 times more. So think about needing you pregnant in the shelter.
3.Not coping with the incident (Fire, attack). That's how the shelter died out. The pregnant woman failed to accelerate and ran away. The attack intensified, the residents could not cope with it and all died. Pregnant didn't even bite the mosquito.
4. Don't kick it out. Agree, even if the pregnant in the game was perfect, that it can not get rid of and so would put pressure on the soul. But there are also downsides. IN GENERAL, THE PLAYERS BUILD A RADIO STUDIO AND IT WILL CALL YOU:
UNIMPROVED 5-7 INHABITANTS PER DAY.
IMPROVED 1 TO 7-12 INHABITANTS PER DAY.
IMPROVED 2 TIMES 12-15TOJITS PER DAY.
THE MAIN THING IN THE RADIO STUDIO IS TO SEND RESIDENTS WITH HIGH CHARISMA. (LETTER "C")

S
Sedoy Igrok 27.09.20

Kirillyuha
Don't make people feel rubbish and don't mislead people! All your "minuses" are far-fetched and far-fetched. A sign of a great mind - to beat the grandmother and continue to act on the standard schemes - you and in life adhere to such principles? And to provide and warn the risks who will be for you - because the caretaker of YOU! Are you forced to run accelerations when you have pregnant women in the room? Why don't you put them in combat protection? And your radio studio is just a complete suck - and useful only for accelerated, but far from the qualitative but quantitative filling of the shelter (as jack Sparrow, remember - ". about the quality of the shower?) - resort mainly low-level (in my opinion in general only 1Lv. and with zero stats), and it just has a fat minus in the form that the workers in it do not sway from the word at all! And by the way, don't fool people's brains - it doesn't provide the numbers you bring - improving the radio studio doesn't give an increase in the number of people called, but an increase in THE STAR! Good call - do you feel the difference?
And on the account of pregnancy - take a little woman seriously - a man to become her and give her a pet with the ability S.P.E.C.I.A.L. child 2, then wonder - what character she brings you! Try it - then only thank you! By the way, if you cross the "twists, then in my opinion even without a pet one or two stats at the cub can be raised - but I certainly do not remember this, so I do not take ;)
A light road into the wasteland and a low radiation background!!! ;)

l
longerr2007 27.09.20

Kirillyuha
It's like some kind of "Crying Yaroslavl" ... All that you have written here is a complete nonsense.
The only option to get decent children-pairing with the elite.

K
Kirillyuha 27.09.20

longerr2007
I'm rye at all. "You don't have to build a radio studio," you write. In the picture you have it in 3 cages.
😂😂😂

K
Kirillyuha 27.09.20

Well, I think so. But you're going to get shit like that. And and I have one fat minus ... I'm not forced to make tenants. The beavers and the men themselves are shorter muddied ... At least I don't send them to the bedrooms. They're not the ones. Y... THAT'S WHY I'M MAKING SURE DEVELOPERS ALLOW THEM TO KICK PREGNANT WOMEN OUT OF THE SHELTER. IT'S INFURIATING THAT THE WORK IS
FORCED TO KEEP PREGNANT WOMEN IN A SHELTER!!!!! EVERYTHING ELSE IS NORMAL. AND IT'S ALSO BAD THAT PREGNANT WOMEN DON'T DO SECURITY!!!! THE CARETAKER IS IN CHARGE. HE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO KICK OUT RESIDENTS AT ANY TIME!!!
AND IN GENERAL, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IN THE GAME A WOMAN WHO SLEPT WITH A MAN IS AWAY FROM A WOMAN WHO DID NOT SLEEP WITH A MAN??!??!

l
longerr2007 27.09.20

Kirillyuha
Not three, but one).

K
Kirillyuha 27.09.20

And by the way, here's the answer. Pay for old sets, get puppies for options. WE'RE GOING TO DO IT. THEY NEED YOU TO PAY FOR PUPPIES, WATER, FOOD!!! BUT ABOUT THE RESOURCES PREGNANT DEFINITELY EATS MORE!!! Much!!!

K
Kirillyuha 27.09.20

I JUST ASKED IF I COULD GET RID OF THE PREGNANT WOMAN.
WE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS. I DON'T WANT TO ARGUE.
BUT longerr2007
BUT FOR THAT RESPECT AND THANK YOU. ALTHOUGH, AS I SAID, WOMEN AND WOMEN HAVE ME... WITHOUT ME, I WANT THEM TO GET RID OF THE PREGNANT WOMAN. AND THE ACCELERATION IN THE ROOM WITH THE PREGNANT I LAUNCHED ON PURPOSE. LET THE FAT-BELLIED WORK OUT WHAT HE EATS!

V
Vaipen 27.09.20

And it needs to be developed, to make the opportunity to expel pregnant women. That they then sued the most tomatoes.

K
Kirillyuha 27.09.20

Vaipen
Meaning? No one's forcing pregnant women out. You want to get out. You don't want to.

K
Kirillyuha 27.09.20

But alas, so far, the developers of THE REALLY IN THE WORLD!!! 😢😢😢😢

V
Vaipen 27.09.20

Kirillyuha
No one forces yes, but if there was such a possibility and someone would shoot a video about how he kicks pregnant women into the wasteland, on certain death, on eating radioactive monsters, to scold the bandits. That Pedzhedka would tear a point to all who are not lazy, say what they are soulless creatures and how they could even add such an inhuman option to the game. Like what you teach children, they will then grow into domestic tyrants and will do the same with their pregnant wives.

K
Kirillyuha 27.09.20

Vaipen
It's a game!!! YOU CAN RELEASE EVIL ON A COMPUTER THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT WHETHER YOU KICKED IT OUT OR NOT!

K
Kirillyuha 27.09.20

Vaipen
And such videos already exist: PEOPLE JUST DOWNLOAD TRAINER, DO NOT BE pregnant ON INTELLIGENCE. THE NAME OF THE SCOUT IS INJECTED INTO THE TRAINER. AND THE SCOUT IS PREGNANT. YOU CAN SHOOT VIDOS AS SHE'S IN THE WASTELAND DYING