3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
osys 11.01.20 10:53 pm

A secondary mission with the repeater doesn't end there! (XCOM 2)

The Lord passed the mission with the destruction of the repeater: the repeater is destroyed, and then finished off the remaining enemies, but the mission does not end! Even move aliens there. Jobs burning to Destroy all the enemies and of the enemies just strangers coming, endlessly. Tried to evacuate the personnel of the outcome of the mission, pathetic, with a score of 90 out of 100. Rebooted, was otdaval a couple of dozen strangers - the same result. Is there a way to overcome the problem?
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
alan2001 11.01.20

there are peck of homeless people until recently-I have zadolbalos 150 pieces

F
FROS_DAD 11.01.20

at me such happened, when one of the strangers has been spawned on the edge of the map and so far I have not found and killed, the mission also didn't try to run across the map to find hidden enemies.

H
Hayzenberg19 11.01.20

The game in patience) God bless you dude)))

D
DLAntariy 11.01.20

Look for Ambala-wanderer on the edges of the card , I had that more than once ,sometimes even with crisalida is stuck in a tree on the edge of the map and the mission did not end , kill this bagmutova and you will have happiness)

I
Igor Manushin 11.01.20

If at the beginning of the mission on the map were placed the strangers, they all should be killed for passing. That is responsihle can be skipped, but the original will have to find and kill

K
Kovboy belomor 11.01.20

Igor Manushin
No it happens not only with the destruction of the relay, to load, the penultimate stroke or a mission to re-take.