3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magnum 500 11.01.20 10:53 pm

Not working (Insomnia: The Ark)

Launched it's a miracle but alas - the game slows down almost from the beginning, and another crackling sound. Hangs boot after the death of the hero. Are there any suggestions for correcting the above? Comp: FX-6100х6, 8 GB RAM, 4 GB GTX1050ti, 7х64
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prosto_Perec 11.01.20

Magnum 500
Well for starters what version of the game and from whom the Repack?

T
TheHouse 11.01.20

Magnum 500
The sound must be disable, yet the only solution that will not slow down. Hang download is due to the fact that you have AMD, the developers promise to fix it, but their promises are worthless. 2 or 3 weeks ago promised a patch was not released, saying that by the end of this week will produce a large combined patch with lots of fixes. But. Today, a complete silence, so it is not clear or not released, and not the fact that will correct the problems mentioned above, Fig fixlist from them wait, and priorities of the corrections, their miracle guide puts well it is quite strange. And the icing on the cake of all this is that the guys are working on 5дневному schedule, even if the Apocalypse will come on this when today the patch will not, they will go away for the weekend:)

M
Magnum 500 11.01.20

Prostores
Version latest, repak from Hatab

M
Magnum 500 11.01.20

TheHouse
Well, we'll wait for this mythical patch more mesyatsok))) the Game was interested, I don't know what. Inventory there pretty. This would let in Stalker PM

P
PSih2097 11.01.20

Magnum 500
I don't know, the same Repack (Update 2. Updated 06.10.2018 with Rotork), the config is almost the same (W10х64, and 16GB DDR3) - nothing slows down and crackles...

M
Magnum 500 11.01.20

PSih2097
And I have a rutora. Maybe the fact that seven is already six years worth? Although other heavier game does not lag