3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elinus 11.01.20 10:53 pm

What cooling to choose?

Hi all. Need a cooler for i5-4570. Have chosen DeepCool deepcool gammaxx 400, should I take? As an alternative to a proven Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, though almost half the cost expensive. What do you say?
43 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

Elinus
It is about CoolerMaster and say that it is not the best choice. Would it be that cool, Prots do not overclock, heat is not so high. Put it under the 4770.

b
bloomm 11.01.20

DEEPCOOL Ice Edge Mini FS V2.0 600 rubles

H
Hattack 11.01.20

Elinus
If the dimensions allow, it is better than Noctua NH-D15 campaign had not yet been invented.

W
Winter_Wind 11.01.20

HattackHattack wrote:
better than Noctua NH-D15 campaign had not yet been invented.
The question price - from 7750 rubles (on Amarket).
Deepcool deepcool gammaxx 400 from 1530 RUB. If necessary, you can dovisit extra fan.
Perhaps Noctua to be effective, ohladu a couple of degrees. But these degrees are certainly not worth the difference in price of 5!!! time.

G
GG4 11.01.20

Elinus
Cooled by water, the propellers so not cool + noise.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

Elinus
I have Risen DeepCool deepcool gammaxx 400 worth.I had extra valve even put it on the blowing side of the housing and a valve on blowing,so the flow came to him.If you believe the Core Temp, then Reisen I heated 54-58°C

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

HattackHattack wrote:
it is better than Noctua NH-D15 campaign had not yet been invented
Yeah, for 6-7 thousand a hefty ahlada under the old, do not overclock the processor. In addition, there is a new D15S. In case anyone does not fit, it is incredibly large, but efficient and quiet, myself know. Serious PC, but for i5 4-core.
GG4GG4 wrote:
Cooled by water, the propellers so not cool + noise.
Another fabulous storyteller. Overpriced DLC, which has a 2-4 fan + pump, in one place will not be quieter than a standard a BB gun (had, I'm glad that merged the scrap). Good DLC is too damn high and its service life is 3-5 years, whereas normal soldiers neograniceno. There is nothing to cool, even for DLC not pay enough.

s
saa0891 11.01.20

Zalman CNPS10X
https://www.ulmart.ru/goods/304674

HattackHattack wrote:
If the dimensions allow, it is better than Noctua NH-D15 campaign had not yet been invented.
On the i5-4570 to put Noctua is certainly 10 points.

S
SonyK_2 11.01.20

Elinus wrote:
...Need a cooler for i5-4570. Have chosen DeepCool deepcool gammaxx 400, should I take?...
Completely. I have about 4460 was a deepcool gammaxx 200T (with native thermal compound) - max was heated up to 58P

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

saa0891
saa0891saa0891 wrote:
Zalman CNPS10X
Perfoma 10 at maximum speed the still plane.Deepcool gammaxx 400 quiet

s
saa0891 11.01.20

[Denis][Denis] wrote:
Perfoma 10 at maximum speed the still plane.Deepcool gammaxx 400 quiet
5 years stood on the 2600K and I didn't hear it (excellent cooler),although I was not Performa Optima,but I think not much difference between them.

R
Raykor 11.01.20

Well then you need to take deepcool gammaxx 400 times it's quieter, for example personally I'm not willing to endure the noise for the extra couple of degrees, it is better to buy a cooler which is quiet and cools well, albeit it is expensive

a
around2 11.01.20

Deepcool gammaxx 400 also managed to go to the category checked, I have several friends tested, so it is clear what to expect from him and what not to expect. And the reviews aren't naked enough, so for example, if you have not seen http://itndaily.ru/2013/05/25/obzor-kulerov-deepcool-gammaxx-400-i-deepcool-gammaxx-s40/ . By the way, in this article special attention is paid to the noise level of these indicators and the cooler, apparently, really cool.

T
Torkvist 11.01.20

Yes, deptula series gamakam all effective that 200, 300, and 400 even more so, and I think you should not pay more for the same Noctua if dipoloma cooling you enough with no problems, even Zalmay view as an option, almost the same price category.

E
Elinus 11.01.20

And this cooler can be found with lighting? With the connection to the connector of the mother? And do I need to know something during installation, or all the classics?

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
5 years stood on the 2600K and I didn't hear it(excellent cooler)
36 dB at 2000 Rev/min the same Plane.+ GamMax cheaper to 900p.

Elinus
GamMax backlit and connects to the mother.The mother adjusts the speed itself

R
Raykor 11.01.20

Elinus
Lighting possible and to stir, now with this no problems at all no;)
A montage of classic, so if you installed already cheats, and with that also no problems will arise

E
Elinus 11.01.20

Well, you can't see, so you and the experience is. I've never done this, and I find it easier to buy a ready option, especially since, as I understand, you can set it to the desired result. And the thermal grease which is better to take for such cooling?

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

Elinus
Here in this thread have thrown the advice about the thermal paste. Select, read, compare. In any pocket
http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/temperatura_noutbuka-965749/
PS Have fans with lights, pick a good, quiet, efficient size, and replace. You can assemble a circuit push-pull to the second is not missing, will be even more efficient cooling.

S
Samuil2 11.01.20

For my money DeepCool deepcool gammaxx 400 is a good choice, cooler reliable. Here is the link you can read the full review on the version in white casing - https://megaobzor.com/review-Deepcool-GAMMAXX-400-White.html From myself I will note that cooler looks awesome, and if you have a case with transparent window, it is more of a reason to take the white version of the cooler.