3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 11.01.20 10:54 pm

Urgently need help. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, the thing is not played for a long time. Decided to go again and the problem is in the white garden. There is no prescription for a thunder and Vesemir it does not. Not to step not to fart. Stupid witch is not a job open alchemy open, do thunder, but no recipe. And it's not coming out of alchemy. What to do then?
18 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 11.01.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
well then either reinstall the Repack/license and start a new game, or if there are more mods, without them to try

K
Kovboy belomor 11.01.20

darkpromo
There is not any mods. Now looking in the Internet code on the recipe.

S
SMT5014 yniversali 11.01.20

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/equipment/id_broni_oruzhiya_i_prochego-905392/
ask the author to add recipes
or find codes for them

S

https://vedmak.club/codes/chit-kody-na-eliksiry-4

a
airstorm 11.01.20

Such bugs often appear when passing the second, third, etc. times. Since you're still early in the game, better take a game, clean with something like ccleaner pro and install again. You never know what other Begi emerges?!

S

additem('Thunderbolt 1') here the thunder
only right here elixir

S

airstorm
to endure the game for a long time some can not even imagine how and once to take the thunder due to a bug is much faster and better

K
Kovboy belomor 11.01.20

airstorm
Yes, it will have to do. First, no stupid recipes for elixirs. Entered the command on all recipes, and only the whale appeared. Not swallows, not thunder, not cats Fig.

a
airstorm 11.01.20

SMT5014 yniversali
I hope it bugs on this limited. To carry the game offered from bitter experience... once when retrying ran into a bug: in the chests dropped recipes neither bombs nor butter, nor elixirs. Notice the bug only when almost the entire Velen/Novigrad/Ochsenfurt passed. Drove codes. Then gave up on Skellige... and that's where the chests became empty! Even those in which drawings vadimchik armor. Quests to find them so and hung. And the whole celebration on the final version of the game.

Z
ZlKrol 11.01.20

You filters recipes look. Maybe you have not enough ingredients. Alcohol, for example.

a
airstorm 11.01.20

Very similar to the bug that I described above. In this scenario, to demolish, clean, and install a new one. Start a new game it makes no sense... he tried it when the bug caught... and on the 3rd attempt pereprohozhdeniya the game started to fly to the scene with the Gryphon from White Garden. I.e., the passage became impossible.

K
Kovboy belomor 11.01.20

ZlKrol
Not I to check have loaded a save at the beginning. Where Vesemiru about the nightmare tell. Not in the alchemy tab elixirs. The documents carried a folder. And there is the cat and the swallow.

X
Xaum 11.01.20

With bugs Pathfinder: Kingmaker goodbye?)

I
Invoker 11.01.20

There was something similar, just working through the tabs until you see the recipe. and to go with the menu of alchemy need to follow the clues, they say that you have to press Page Up or Page Down and then you can come out. and by default, ESC is not pressed. so take your time just follow the prompts when in a hurry can salahat training)

a
airstorm 11.01.20

How's it going? Figured out the bug?

K
Kovboy belomor 11.01.20

airstorm
In General, the problem is, if you drive codes on bombs or elixirs, the recipes disappear. Dunno why. But you can disable learning, then the task to do the thunder does not appear. Half-day killed while understand.

k
kiefff333 22.03.21

Cowboy Belomor Hello
, you need to go to the main menu and turn off (tips in the menu) and the recipe will appear for thunder.

k
kiefff333 22.03.21

Hello, this is the solution to the problem, you need to go to the main menu and turn off (tips in the menu) and the recipe for thunder will appear.