3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 11.01.20 10:54 pm

Legendary armor of the school of wolf (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it possible to get the Legendary armor of the school of the wolf is not in the New game and in a normal game? Or at least using the console to get the blueprints for improving the Workshops to Legendary. And are these teams not in NG+? Or there are no drawings, and only the finished armor? Or maybe mod what is? NG+ does not offer. Passed the game twice. For me so I better the third time to start from scratch.
23 Comments
Sort by:
j
jackonda 11.01.20

legendary?

u
unface18 11.01.20

What a legendary?

j
jackonda 11.01.20

ZorbaBudda
the first time I hear about a legendary!

D
Ded MastDay 11.01.20

jackonda

L
LexusDzer 11.01.20

Ready armor
Спойлерadditem('NGP Wolf Armor') Legendary armor of the school of wolf
additem('NGP Wolf Armor 1') armor Legendary improved school wolf
additem('NGP Wolf Armor 2') excellent Legendary armor school wolf
additem('NGP Wolf Armor 3') Legendary armor workshop of the school of wolf
additem('NGP Wolf Gloves 1') Legendary gloves school wolf
additem('NGP Wolf Gloves 2') Legendary superior gloves of the wolf school
additem('NGP Wolf Gloves 3') Legendary gloves is excellent of the school of wolf
additem('NGP Wolf Gloves 4') gloves of the Legendary workshops of the school of wolf
additem('NGP Wolf Pants 1') Legendary pants of the school of wolf
additem('NGP Wolf Pants 2') Legendary superior pants school wolf
additem('NGP Wolf Pants 3') excellent Legendary pants of the school of wolf
additem('NGP Wolf Pants 4') workshops of the Legendary pants of the school of wolf
additem('NGP Wolf Boots 1') the Legendary boots of the school of wolf
additem('NGP Wolf Boots 2') Legendary superior boots school wolf
additem('NGP Wolf Boots 3') of the Legendary great boots school wolf
additem('NGP Wolf Boots 4') boots of the Legendary workshops of the school of wolf
additem('NGP Wolf School steel sword') Legendary steel sword school of the wolf
additem('NGP Wolf School steel sword 1') Legendary improved steel sword of the school of wolf
additem('NGP Wolf School steel sword 2'), the Legendary great steel sword of the school of wolf
additem('NGP Wolf School steel sword 3') of the Legendary master steel sword school of the wolf
additem('NGP Wolf School the silver sword') Legendary silver sword school of the wolf
additem('NGP Wolf School silver sword 1') Legendary improved silver sword of the school of wolf
additem('NGP School silver Wolf sword 2'), the Legendary great silver sword the school of the wolf
additem('NGP Wolf School the silver sword 3') of the Legendary master sword, the silver of the school of wolf

D
Ded MastDay 11.01.20

LexusDzer
Thank you. Would these commands not work in NG+? And there are teams on the drawings?

X
X7Combinator 11.01.20

jackonda
In NG+ all vidimce equipment is called legendary: the legendary sword , improved legendary sword, and so on.
ZorbaBudda
No, NG+

D
Danil01 11.01.20

Seven times passed the game, and have never met the legendary armor

L
LexusDzer 11.01.20

ZorbaBudda
I have no NG+ run.

u
unface18 11.01.20

And apparently they are different from workshops?

L
LexusDzer 11.01.20

unface18
No, only stats.
Spoiler

K
Kapitaaan Dzhek Vorobey 11.01.20

And it is possible the second time to run(game+)?

D
Ded MastDay 11.01.20

Thank you all

D
Dzhovhar 11.01.20

Capitan Jack Sparrow
Yes you can ,all the saving and achievements, and the game begins again ,and then raise the difficulty level and play

B
Bupycop 11.01.20

Danil01
7 times? I 4th time pass, each time choosing something different from the dialogue, and still, half of the dialogues skypaw, not to mention the fact that 7 times is not realistic, if only purely for the campaign mode to propagates, but what's the point? 7 times to be a plot in which the 3 endings...

D
Danil01 11.01.20

Bupycop
I literally said )

40hz 11.01.20

ZorbaBudda
And this in the last patch right? I have the required level of 64 and not 68. (about the legendary Seth wolf)

k
kokoz80 11.01.20

No legendary armor in a simple game,it's just the same armor but with increased parameters,and it is in ng+ in the same places,like the cat set 47го LVL,copy cat ng. only there on the 17th just attributed to the word legendary in NY if its only a cheat stick,no more

g
ganjin 11.01.20

Maybe someone knows: I started a new game+ when playing for the first time sets the wolf was not yet I, respectively, it is not collected, will be in the new game (plus that) the legendary set? Damn, didn't know that Seth is going in the kaer morhen, which will be only at the end of the game would know, before the new game would have collected the set. I think it depends on what I gathered, the idea is not the legendary set will be for me too weak in stats, but suddenly it is not))
PS. I understand that in the new game+ just usual stuff replaced legendary, but they are there. It seems so.

s
serega_12345 11.01.20

who knows cheats for legendary swords of all schools!!