3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Gredin 11.01.20 10:56 pm

Customization clothes (Red Dead Redemption 2)

All kind time of day! There was such question, in an interview with Rockstar's not once mentioned by git, what clothes you can wear as you like, the type you want, roll up your sleeves, you want the shirt into pants season, etc., does anyone know how to do this? I'm only in the closet a change of clothes I could, but there she what there was, and is, and how to wear it differently did not see anything.
17 Comments
Sort by:
W
WailKid 11.01.20

Support. The same question...

R
Ryuksvart 11.01.20

Carefully check the settings, everything is there)

D
Daniil Gredin 11.01.20

Ryuksvart
In the settings what? When choosing the clothes there can only be color to change some things and all)

M
MaximArioh 11.01.20

In the wardrobe in the bottom right corner there is function to modify or upgrade,don't remember exactly. Tap and hold and it will be all happy)))

W
WailKid 11.01.20

MaximArioh
Thank you

E
EZK 11.01.20

Click on the box in the closet when you go there choose your sleeves pants and collar

-
-zotik- 11.01.20

those clothes are in the drawer of the hero is a drop in the ocean, you can find a dealer who will craft armor from materials like 27 sets his and of course all of the parts and those which chest

D
Daniil Gredin 11.01.20

Thanks guys, found

R
Rgla 18.07.22

MaximArioh
And for John if there is no wardrobe?

a
attacking_beaver 18.07.22

Rgla
for john retains all the same functionality and capabilities as for arthur, with the exception of swimming

G
Gr1sh4 18.07.22

MaximArioh
I play on xbox and can't find this feature

P
POLKOVNIK2005 18.07.22

Gr1sh4
After you have assembled the costume, you will be able to change the "Style" button - the sleeves of the shirt are tucked in or not, the trousers are tucked into the boots or not.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 18.07.22

L
Lacto4ka 18.07.22

And how to make the same Arthur as in the video:
He is there simply without a vest, with a naked torso. Even the hairstyle is different. Just like a rock star! Is this a mod or am I missing something?

y
yura_konrad 18.07.22

Lacto4ka
is a mod

L
Lacto4ka 18.07.22

yura_konrad
could you tell me its name?
I looked through the list of mods and didn't find anything like that.

y
yura_konrad 18.07.22

Lacto4ka
WhyEm's DLC called on Nexus