3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexReddds 11.01.20 10:56 pm

Precision (Red Dead Redemption 2)

So people, I've been here for half a day's second mission coming through! Can't kill wolves with accuracy of at least 80%! How did you do it? It seems to be a single shot wide with the first shot, but ochuko does not, is there any way?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vhodyaschiy 11.01.20

happy birthday!

T
Toxa95 11.01.20

Plastinator detected.
With the shotgun everyone in the tower at close range.

A
AlexReddds 11.01.20

Toxa95
And if you constantly download counter point the effect is not reset to zero? And how did you do it with horses?

T
Toxa95 11.01.20

Well, the wolves are there under the feet of the horses run, if they are close enough to allow to.There to get not difficult, especially if to this a lot in jester on Sonalika played.
I don't know at all. Only 1 shot missed, the others the emphasis is safely extinguished.
P. S. But with mexicasa compete in shooting birds is fucked hard. These wolves are generally suckers compared to him

A
AlexReddds 11.01.20

Toxa95
Okay, I will try

T
Toxa95 11.01.20

AlexReddds
Anyway, chase platinum in your first playthrough. The mission can still be at any time to replay.

A
Azamatei 11.01.20

AlexReddds
get on the stones-volune right as soon as I get a player injured John, so taking out the three wolves, and then go strictly back to the wolves that will run from the mountains to the right, THIS also controls the speed of his horse, with times 7 only managed to go gold! He peeked on the channel GTA Series Videos, pretty worn out.

F
Faust_58 11.01.20

Toxa95
With this mexicasa I conveniently happened: at the stage of the birds I lost were(shot with a revolver),and went to the horse over the screw,and this drew thought,I'm not giving the winnings so he first pulled the trigger...in General, win I gathered his pockets) here's a living world

T
Toxa95 11.01.20

Faust_58
About mexicasa I banks won, the birds also lost (I saw them-only then, when he had already 3-shot), and then refused to pay winnings and shot him, lol.
Came to the conclusion that in the control settings it is necessary completely to zero to remove the dead zone of the sticks. It became much easier to play. And then aim kapets difficult when you have half of the small stroke of the stick (for precision aiming) doesn't work. And without dead zones to traverse the easy goal. Not so in Uncharted, of course, but much easier than before. You can normally headshots with the horse to give out all sorts of bandits who were waiting in ambush.
And then only I knew that for birds and small game carbine comes great bringing a really small gun. The rest of it is not really damages but for birds, rabbits and other small animals great comes.

F
Faust_58 11.01.20

Toxa95
I will try