3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.01.20 10:57 pm

Download of the GPU (The Evil Within 2)

This game should be forced to use the graphics card 99% way?
1060ая jumps from 50% to 80% (around the beginning of the game). Looked tests. All wrong.
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frayherr 11.01.20

I think this underload due to incompatibility of the game with Riva tuner, shows 80% regardless of the test conditions, while in fact the card works 100%, I saw corny in the temperature, the game is well heats the card, as the game when underload warming is totally not..In reality it will ship 100%
And graphics meet the requirements.

Therefore, the underload is the incompatibility of the sensor is incorrect.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.01.20

Freiherr
Freiherr wrote:
Graphics and meets the requirements
Well, at you of course breccia dude =) And the rest XS. Strange theme.

F
Frayherr 11.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
Well, at you of course breccia dude =) And the rest XS. Strange theme.
Why? In the game very powerful graphics, I like it, but it's certainly a subjective thing and opinions may vary.

And download gpu, I played in the 80% has always been, but I know how hot the card is at 80%, it is generally not heated, and there is a full load and heat dissipation is seen. Just a sensor in riva tuner for some reason incompatible with this game.

(Again this is assuming if all the patches for the game are, because they were examples of explicit glitch on nvidia cards)

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.01.20

Freiherr
XS XS. In Riva tuner I had never experienced. But the optimization of waffles 2 clearly sags notably. There's even a management hell for some. I and the mouse to play tried and gamepad. In any case, disgusting. This is the first game that I did not pass due to purulent port in the management plan. Fuck it already with the fps.

F
Frayherr 11.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
XS XS. In Riva tuner I had never experienced. But the optimization of waffles 2 clearly sags notably. There's even a management hell for some. I and the mouse to play tried and gamepad. In any case, disgusting. This is the first game that I did not pass due to purulent port in the management plan. Fuck it already with the fps.
same here as with all games of this genre, the first evil I, resident evil 5, Helen Wake, etc.
then a good control is a very subjective concept.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.01.20

Freiherr
Not. Nothing of the sort. One repulsed. All that you have listed above - it was fine. And in this Parasha was all bad. I'm not going to paint what. I broke.