3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dante Vega 11.01.20 10:57 pm

The problem with the startup Licenses on Window 10 (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

The problem with running the game, bought the incentive litsuhu 2 years ago was playing fine, today I decided to remember about this game. Now licensed version of the game doesn't work on my new PC, and old, where she was run also not run, NOT license works fine on windows 10. Wrote to support, advise many options of running the game, but nothing helped, and when I told them about the fact that NO license is working well. In their latest response as I realized they put a bolt on optimizations and support the game for windows 10 :\ really sorry
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
And00001 11.01.20

I play on 10,and from the very first run there were no problems neither pirates nor license.What exactly gives a game,what mistakes?

d
dimakozhanov 11.01.20

Recently pereprohodil on Win 10, it was working fine and had no problems, license steam.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 11.01.20

I also recently pereproshel this part and also in 10-ke. Everything works fine. There is no problem.

Z
Zakkon13 11.01.20

Installed on win10, all is stable.

A
AlexBlade95 11.01.20

A month ago, passed on 10-ke flight was normal

j
jonny99 08.02.21

Win 10 x64, game license, frequent crashes

j
jonny99 16.02.21

If this helps someone for the future, - launched uplay in offline mode, - the crashes are gone, otherwise the side missions were impassable, there are no autosaves. At one time, Blacklist took place on a pirate, there was not a single departure.