3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
ykrasnozhan 11.01.20 10:58 pm

Share winning tactics in detail with DV. and races (FIFA Manager 12)

Share winning tactics in detail with the movement and disposal..pliz
47 Comments
Sort by:
C
Coady 11.01.20

Well, I won't be able to tell anything, because every match change everything. There was not a single occasion when I even once left it as is. This is who I am.

M
MasterDreamer 11.01.20

There is no such. to each protivniku individual approach, well, unless he is obviously much weaker

M
MasterDreamer 11.01.20

... in any case, win

A
Akter 007 11.01.20

I agree with the previous 2 posts. In earlier managers I could play with one tactic and win almost everything and everyone. Here now you need to find tactics to each enemy.

C
Coxmann 11.01.20

tactics can only be one remove FM 12 and not to wag their nerves.

M
MasterDreamer 11.01.20

Cocksmen +1)))))))

A
Alexronni 11.01.20

Please tell me in the 3D match it is possible for one player to play???and if you can how???

S
Spike Basher 11.01.20

That's my tactic. Who cares-try.(who will try to please write reviews, because most terribly interesting-is it just me or so other teams also will work).
The 4-3-3 formation RB-CD-CD-LB-DM-AM-AM-RW-ST-LW(instead of am is cm).
RW and LW is the maximum forward and the maximum closer to the center, reverse is standard, forward - diagonally to the center for an opener.
RB and LB forward is not! go (and without that protection in the 12th chaos)
And finally all the attacking three for SURE!(I think here questions such as why will not have) running in the breakthrough and dribbling.
And preferably no feed.
Naadam to download in the first place technique and dribbling.
Specifically applied this scheme to the team, so morale and training are not dependent.
Summary
the Champions League final
http://s017.radikal.ru/i414/1111/ad/ca64e266a9e7.jpg
and this is our great team )))
http://s004.radikal.ru/i207/1111/37/ad3ba36bf721.jpg

S
Serpico86 11.01.20

Spike Basher, and instant matches what results with this tactic?
Lay out, please a screen with detailed tactics adjustment

S
Spike Basher 11.01.20

instant is not calculated at all because I know that the result will be disastrous
at least if the play is not hunting to put 4 speed
http://s017.radikal.ru/i435/1111/01/80e8869f8845.jpg

K
Kombatych 11.01.20

Well, what I want to say, guys. the tactic here is full of crap, even srvneniyu on the last part. In short, most of the teams against you are using one striker, occasionally in addition to it add 2 flank. Central to disarm simply choose any scheme with 4 defenders and a classic one (if you have a good nose) or 2 half-backs, remains of 4-5 vacant positions, as I noted, awnings made here galimybe, so I do not recommend to use extreme halfbacks (11 pieces it is hard to imagine without extreme halfbacks or forwards). In a extreme add 2 Central and one attacking (if 1 nose) or 2 attacking halfbacks, well, a pair of center forward, sometimes a little procrastination. Sometimes I put two Central defenders closer to each other and dipped just below the holding midfielder(s) to them. To turn around and beat even cool to forward this pile is not easy. In the middle at all is missing the point to play through the flanks. Build line 3, for accurate and quick transfer of the ball from defence to attack. The half-backs after selection quickly give in attacking eve and he's one of the forwards. You can do without attacking halfbacks, but many passes are intercepted. Another drawback of the game is that even the most lame forward easily cuts all defence one pass at a friend. (Xavi and Pirlo a rest), which only remains to break past the goalkeeper. Napam recommend to download speed, realization and dribbling, well and technique (especially as there is when pumping technique increases the ability to play a weak leg). Dribbling to swing napam and attacking wingers, even extreme, if you have it. For fans to play a single striker or in a 3 with 2 extreme) it is not particularly wild. with 2 bedrooms in Central the ball a lot more rests on the opponent's half, and if you support them attacking eve Central or at worst, the ball is kept almost like leopards, even in the matches with strong opponents. Well, while it's probably enough. This is my personal opinion based on my own experience. But not yet release any update or someone zabatsaet mod that changes the tactics - boring to play and come up with something morinite makes no sense. IMHO.

N
Noobzzz 11.01.20

Combetic, your tactics - HS) put everything like you said, played for real Madrid -Rayo Vallecano lost 1:2 ( played in Madrid ), they took my children as the goal was scored by Ronaldo from the left pendalya) in short, I ugaral a very long time about how can play real)

S
Shark_22 11.01.20

listen guys...and nobody knows what tactics to use to play total football??

I
IlyaZaikin 11.01.20

here's my tactic: LB-CD-CD-RB-DM-AM-AM-LW-ST-RW and with this tactic playing for atlético M won three leopards and several times have real Madrid

K
Kombatych 11.01.20

I don't know, buddy, I have this scheme with almost 100 percent. likely runs, took Shefield United 3 League, at first things were not ohti, then played a little tactics, teamwork, raised the atmosphere and Uru-ru! In the first season won the Johnstone trophy, won the English League Cup (gives the right to play in the Europa League) and making the final, Manchester United 3-1 and advanced to the championship. 9 first matches won (including the community shield (plate)) the same Manchester United 2-1) 4-0 (on average). team rating 710-730. Played 1 match of League of Europe against dortmundas Dortmund 7-0 (2 removal of the enemy) invested in the infrastructure of a well-earned 20 million. And that leaves the game is boring it is stupid to win. I'll wait for the official. update or patch from the craftsmen who will stop this mess. all interest is recaptured, bitches-developed.

M
Melvudin 11.01.20

FIFA Manager 12 complete crap. Instant calculation matches more or less, but the 3D matches are a complete mess. Tinkered with the tactics of long and tedious, and everything is exactly the team plays through the stump deck. Even with such players as Messi and Ronaldo in the attack, the team implements only 20% of their points, but the enemy is the other way around from 60-80% to my gate. The protection is not aby who, Pique, Pepe, Casillas in goal.
I remember a Manager 08, this team broke all the snouts at 4-0, 8-0. In the furnace of this game.

N
Noobzzz 11.01.20

Melvudin, +1, in 3D mode I think is useless to try anything, and the class players there is little that depends, apparently that's why Combatace win...

N
Noobzzz 11.01.20

by the way manipulation tactics 3D is also not working, I tried to put to play short passes, still gave the passes to different length, then put only far, nothing has changed)

N
Noobzzz 11.01.20

seriously, in 11 menagere it was much better, why is it so worse...

J
Jaris88 11.01.20

Spike Basher
dude better screen placement would have posted))) you and so nothing really new is shown))