3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frododva 11.01.20 11:00 pm

PK - 5 years. Is it possible to sell?

Hello!

Want to sell PC who is five years old with these characteristics:

Wanted to ask what is the probability that parts will no longer gets kind of fast work for the buyer due to the fact that all of them are 5 years old.
I don't think I have something to say about the box as it is purely the store model. Bought it from a store called TMS.

Thank you! :)
10 Comments
Sort by:
u
uga4aka 11.01.20

Sergey Korotkov
All depends on how you use this system.
If played in a couple of hours a day, in principle, there is only dust to clean the system. If something is heated - to remove the bottom panel. If there is no dust and no overheating, then the system is likely to last at least another 5 years without any problems(except some slowdowns in unoptimized games).
So that you can sell.

O
OkGo 11.01.20

Sergey Korotkov
You can sell without any problem, because in normal use the PC, the check needs only the video card, SSD and hard disk.

a
airstorm 11.01.20

GA-B75 .... before selling check gum under the radiator:

In this life most likely dried up. Not only colopy anything, especially with the chipset. Apply cotton wool soaked in solvent 646, it will become like clay. Remove, wipe with alcohol, then apply a new one.

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

Sergey Korotkov
It's not Your problem. Your to put an adequate price tag and offer to take to the service center (of course tested) for the operation of all components (the buyer is happy and You feel safe).
With a price tag of bend (for example percent of the 8000 + Micro ATX Mat. tab 2 thousands + DDR3 for 4-5 thousand. etc.).
The service center can pass the test with the wording, for example not run, suggest PD, for example, and remove it, offer SUPPOSEDLY is another. At the same time let potestate Opera on error, HDD, graphics card, hint that you want to sell, if everything is in order, is a document from the service centre health PC (don't go the last-place rogues, iron seal, for example a proofreader). After can with a clear conscience to sell a copy of the document, leave yourself guarantees is very long and not a lot of let's say the day of purchase to check the house. How much work, the problem of the buyer. Ideally, maybe even as much, and can burn due to power surges or lightning strike through the Internet cable (for example the private sector and the box is on the pole already had such cases). Generally there is an even simpler words - if not broken now, why would it cover then? In any case, nothing is eternal, except the memory, it give now a guarantee of 3-5-7-10 years. The most difficult and problem - Mat. the fee goes down in price, and especially dig her replacement, dead socket. Cheap HDD, SSD and five years goes to Samsung, You have bought somewhere in 2014 / 2015, warranty should be. BP has the problem place cheap thousands will be 1500 (I got about 27 thousand hours worked and shot).

F
Frododva 11.01.20

Thank you all for the answers!
VOVAN WOLF
Tell me, how much plus or minus it is possible the graphics card and screen to sell?
By the way the warranty is unlikely to have something. The store was not more than 3 years. From the manufacturer, too, is unlikely-if so, I bought the PC in mid-2013. A little more than 5 years already...

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

Sergey Korotkov
Video card, on Craigslist offers the same 6-7 million cost. At least 4500. It all depends on Your conscience and desires. I think 6500 and recording - the price is negotiable, will consider offers. Rate the technical condition of the card (honestly to yourself), if You have played little or nothing demanding was not, not overheat, not repaired (seals in place), a proper fan, you can live more confidently, then you can ask. Less than 4,500 should not throw off. 6 / 6,5 I think you can safely put (if you want, in a brazen and 7 Grand, but something tells me, there will be snide comments - "Yes, for the money there are better.
Monitor the problem, with regards to its lifespan, how much longer he has. Monitor, thousands of 4 can be set (like duck, 4500). TN matrix, they have poor viewing angles and overall color reproduction. Most likely go to completion.
PS For the future, and now, guided by avito and analogues from a competitor. It seems he 1050Ti counterpart, interrupt the price + the condition and service life. Can sellers to call, under the guise of customers, according to the announcement, to ask, to compare. I threw further at Your discretion.
P. p. S. Maybe it's someone and should be, but really, buy this card in my head does not fit, it is sold, well, no, I don't know why. Maybe no wonder there's a lad 4500 put.

F
Frododva 11.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
What does it mean to navigate by car?
Do not understand what You said about the graphics card in the end...Not worth a buy then?

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

Sergey Korotkov
Focus PL AVITO auction or classifieds site. (sorry for the mistakes, I wrote already before going to sleep).
Sergey Korotkov wrote:
Not worth a buy then?
Do not pay attention. This is, I rant came from (purely whining with regards to years graphics card, the AMD - well, not a fan of AMD graphics cards, and of counterparts from NVIDIA. I can't imagine selling it, purely personal, it would be interesting to ask those guys how much they sell). Sure, put on sale and sell calmly. Thinking out loud (one duck all dropped to 4500, the demand is there, but are reluctant to see buy, maybe an isolated case).

F
Frododva 11.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Clear...
Thank you all again! Surrender to the service for review and will sell...

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

Sergey Korotkov
The service should throw is already the result of the transaction. Do not waste your funds now. it's not long to check.
You're welcome.