3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArcaneGhoul 11.01.20 11:01 pm

The response delay time. (Dark Souls 2)

I decided to pereproyti, but faced a problem - after press a key(like the keyboard and mouse) action, for example the kick is taken only after a second and a half. Searched on the forum but nothing found. If the answer is already found, point me to it please =)
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 11.01.20

den2014
If the delay is on the clave, I don't know what to advise. I have only the mouse was the problem, like most

A
ArcaneGhoul 11.01.20

RGC
Well, at least with mouse like to do ?

R
RGC 11.01.20

den2014
http://www.playground.ru/files/dark_souls_2_uluchshenie_upravleniya_myshkoj_dlya_pereizdaniya_sotfs_i_dlya_obychnoj_versii_igry_autohotkey_v1_1_21_2-92297/
But there is the sense that you override the keyboard actions to the mouse. In your case, don't even know how it would look if you got the clave delay

A
ArcaneGhoul 11.01.20

RGC
Thank you for this, try tomorrow.

G
Gold-man 11.01.20

But what AutoHotkey settings dblclick is disabled. It is direct and is called double depression or something. Initially, the power strikes is also on the mouse assigned, as a result, the computer is waiting for, whether the second click to see power attack or simple.
Disable dblclick, to assign power to the keyboard (right and ligaments will be easier to do, like leap) and all. Only each time it will be necessary to go to the settings where turned off, and sort of refresh condition. Otherwise, when you restart the game again the delay will be. But it's 5 seconds the case.

z
zadiak1989 11.01.20

Yes, to redo the office is completely normal kind of human game

R
RGC 11.01.20

Gold-man
AutoHotkey not just the files lying around. Don't know, maybe you just didn't notice or somehow miraculously you had an exclusive version of the game without delay, but all the rest of the delay when the clatter on the mouse was, and is, no matter how much I moved the controls in settings

G
Gold-man 11.01.20

RGC
Anyone at all? Beginners or those who just barely passed and forgotten? Experienced players have no such problems and close. Because double click is easy to switch off without hotkey. I'm telling you as a player who played 1K+ hours, mostly PVP, and Klava-mouse. No problem, there is a lack of knowledge of materiel and curved hands, accustomed to Skyrim. That's all.
Useful for hotkey combinations rather. I've implemented the quick-attack

R
RGC 11.01.20

Gold-man
Okay, not convinced but won't argue further

G
Gold-man 11.01.20

RGC
And to argue with the facts is always stupid. The fact that the management is not perfect - maybe this is a subjective matter. But what dblclick is disabled in the game settings - fact.
Good

R
RGC 11.01.20

Gold-man
Dblclick is disabled in the game settings - fact. With this I do not argue, you have to be careful, buddy

A
ArcaneGhoul 11.01.20

Gold-man
Excuse me for interrupting, but RGC was not talking about the usefulness of AutoHotkey to perform any of the methods using a shortcut, and that the majority of players when pressing RMB/LMB first going to a small delay(about a second), and then action. There is not the hand's fault, and most likely developed as the port of Fig.

G
Gold-man 11.01.20

den2014
So I about that also say. This delay when you press RMB/LMB is turned off in the game settings (without third-party programs and macros). And there will be no delay, and the port sucks?

A
AT_Sagor 11.01.20

Not really, I the very beginning, intuitively, all made for a comfortable game and the business did not know about possible delays. By the way the dual shock is included, but the delay is still not written out, if I understand correctly, the Gold-man and the root of the problem is exactly in it.
The author of the theme I can advise, besides the already described above, to reduce the delay time between clicks of the bears in the windows settings might help, but I think this is unlikely to help.

k
kirafill0023 11.01.20

Gold-man
Where is it in settings? Can't find

D
Ded MastDay 11.01.20

Play kawamichi, disabling dblclick in the settings, every call in the game, addresses issues with delayed mouse buttons. But, when you press the sprint key on the keyboard, the character starts to run with the big delay, sometimes from 1 to 4 seconds. Sometimes stupid is never running and you have to release the button and press again. I suspect that this is due to the fact that sprint and roll sainteny on one button, and the game is waiting, I let go of the button or not. But in the first and third darque sprint and roll also on one button, but there are no delays. Help to understand what's the problem? Just bombed that dying only due to the fact that I push a button and the character does not react. Does it make sense to use AutoHotkey if I have a programmable mouse, and a delay only on the sprint, although the unit, such as the same makes only half a second after pressing, but this is already somehow got used to it. To buy a gamepad - not to offer.

n
nikita8888888 09.07.22

Gold-man
in vanilla, not all versions have this setting