3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NazarSNV 11.01.20 11:01 pm

PS4 - Buy games for two!

Ask this question in another forum. I decided to duplicate here!!! Maybe someone already does that here!

Explain slowpoke... let's Say I have three account on the digital version of the game, and my friend three! So my friend was able to play my games and I'm in it, and EACH UNDER his OWN account to get achievements progress and other statistics, you need to do the following:
1 - I'll deactivate your console Uch a record, give the username and password to a friend, (a friend does the same thing)
2nd, I go under his uchetku, and make it as basic ( it's under my, and making as basic) Downloadable games that need it (he bought mine, I bought it)
3 - After downloading, we perform the first and second point in the opposite direction. And the games that I bought, will work on my account?
Are achievements and if I can do this with a friend to play online in FIFA for example? And if you delete the game, will it be available later for download or do I have to do the trick with the ACC again? And most importantly, is there a danger that console for ban? If not difficult, the answer to the question, thank you in advance!!!
19 Comments
Sort by:
I
IGRGRK 11.01.20

Deactivate nothing.Just go to the other account on your console.In the profile section, choose download and put on the download games need you.They will be added to your downloads on your profile.Can download already from your profile.

N
NazarSNV 11.01.20

IGRGRK
Are achievements and if I can do this with a friend to play online in FIFA for example? And if you delete the game, will it be available later for download or do I have to do the trick with the ACC again? And most importantly, is there a danger that console for ban?

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 11.01.20

Network play is possible.
Trophies you can unlock.
To download the correct account, where the game was purchased. Bought the game cannot be rebind to other accounts.

On the forum gotps3.ru there are topics, where people come together for joint purchasing games or sell accounts with games.

P
Paulyo 11.01.20

The question about the purchase of three.. Situation. I am new, couple weeks how to own a Curling iron. I have a friend who's already a billion games. But he was already with his friend switched accounts, so whatever they have activated accounts each other on the plates. Essli and we will do so to say a triangle? well, again, let's do P1,P2,P3.
P1 and P2 exchanged accounts and activated them. But I want to do so. I - P3 P1 activate the account (which is currently enabled by P2), P1 reserves the activated account is P2, and P2 activating my account. So you should get the circle games in our triangle? or not? I do see one caveat that I need to pump at all the right P1 player P2 games. so he activated my account and something to play with? I so understand?

M
MorganDK 11.01.20

My friend bought The Crew Gold Edition. Play the 2nd without problems, but the Season Pass only him.
What fraud in this situation, I do the below I got the Season Pass?
Or you have to buy it separately?

R
RikoChiko 11.01.20

MorganDK
The key is tied to your account.

M
MorganDK 11.01.20

Recochica
It is possible to share games, but not DLC?

d
danene 11.01.20

Sometimes the pass is in the downloads

M
MorganDK 11.01.20

danene
So download the game and the season pass, the download 2 file download.
But on my account only a game and a season pass worth with a price tag of 999 rubles )

d
danene 11.01.20

MorganDK
Well, because it is already activated, nothing can be done, onli purchase

M
MorganDK 11.01.20

danene
ATP, now I understand what it is

P
ProstoqYParen 11.01.20

All this ban FOREVER.Do not mind to buy litsuhi for 4 to for the sake of sin,please.Risk.

D
Den Kalashnikov 11.01.20

ProstoqYParen
Banyat if the owner will submit a complaint to Sony

e
elegant_kz 11.01.20

Hello. Can anyone give Gta 5 or FIFA 17
That would be just downloaded and then you change the password please help) I will be glad
On the PS4

H
HeKKuB 11.01.20

ie so I can deliver once purchased the game at least 5 of their plates? do I understand correctly?

D
DNBCAT 11.01.20

Hello! Gave drune psn ACC, he downloaded some games which I bought for two and it was all good. But I had to activate my console as primary and the next day I again deactivated. In the end, in other poveselil locks on those games that I bought. As he is now to remove the locks from etih
games?

C
Cari90 11.01.20

Tell me. I have a console on it, my main ACC, and ACC wife. Buy all the games on your ACC. Decided with a friend to stir up the ACC for two. Did everything according to instructions. Now he's got my ACC activated. Everything works, the games rock, but now my console ACC wife is not working. All games with snaps. Tell me, is it possible to use this circuit with a friend, but to my console worked and my wife's account?

s
savengunner 11.01.20

Cari90
to share the game only with 1 account , choose any wife or friend

G
Gronexx 11.01.20

savengunner
it sounds something like...
so buy a drive and not have to do brain, if that is not multiplayer