3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
exik 11.01.20 11:02 pm

Auto style (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Agree, in fact anyone who played U2 had their favorite and *loved* the car. Not favorite are those that don't care - how they look etc, but the favorite kolhozah impossible in any case. Not like I didn't have was a parallel-type Peugeot, focus, and other compacts, it just so happened that I was born with this taste, and love the more stylish and graceful (as described in NFS carbon) types of body, than muscle cars, drift, cramps, turbo-pots (well turbo-basins that dear car of kings and kings, so in the downsides do not throw). For me was especially loved Skyline, Eclispse, Supra, it is possible to Rev, given his influence)) well, it's good, because I only play with the original sounds, without the full Stage 3 engine. Earlier when came to VIDOS any and saw that the sky sacalaseni taillights, interest has gone to such content immediately - because man has no taste and most likely he was a farmer from life. I do not argue, I and itself in the childhood was put on a McLaren in nfs mw body and spoiler, but I had outgrown it and now tastes have changed, SLR not kolhozu))).
As a child I was shocked when I saw my classmate tûnit machines, he puts everywhere on every machine just all the latest, not because you need the stars but just because he is such a person)))
I wrote above some of their tastes, and want to hear from you that you will be blood from the eyes when you see that anyone (talking about cars).
Because the survey, I can not do it, chose the 3 screen priblizhenii about a situation and you who wants to vote, but most likely it makes no sense, because you need to make it anonymous
Спойлер1) Someone will say it is the farm, well, I say it style

Спойлер2) Not kolhozu never, adhere to the standard or doing everything carefully and in moderation

Спойлер3) Kolhozu and will kolhozah, the main thing that Perl's normally

6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead Skinhead 11.01.20

Normally, I also put all the previous parts, but right now is not trying to make a nice Lala) and in addition I'm a collector, hammer in the garage of cars to capacity), there are your loved chepyrki):D

F
FileCrasher 11.01.20

Re-screen in three separate posts on this forum and get the anonymous voting is for each screen in the form of a plus or minus! Voila!

_
_______________________ 11.01.20

Dead Skinhead
I chose the latter, but never put THE latest

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 11.01.20

Always thought of tuning in U2 art. The main taboo is not to change the rear size from skyline. Burners - feature model. Headlights changed to either lashes were, or film scoring. With the kit was much more complicated, but generally set up on aesthetic to the exterior looked better than the original. Carbon rolled high hood and put the only one that had a hole for the turbine(or two if the car with V-neck). Mirrors and the roof modified rarely. Rims or 17' or 19' ТЕ37. Rare vinyls and bodywork to the car was two-tone. If the vinyls were, and stickers of sponsors were. If vinyls were not, the color palette of a car rarely left the factory paint. The details of the hood tuning is not enough, what was the last since then on the dyno a lot of time were fitted. Well, there are all sorts of neonki-speakers-tinted it's already an improvement.

e
exik 11.01.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ wrote:
The main taboo is not to change the rear dimensions skyline
It is sacred)) also never change him, too hard for my brain to see it

r
romankarpov74 11.01.20

Cool